Chapter 73: Your my Dad...

××Brandi in the pic👇××

--------------------------------------------------------(Jamal's POV)

(Jamal's POV)

"Your daughter called you" Ivy says as I come back in from being out on the balcony.

"Which one?" I say sitting next to her on the bed.

"Aléxxa..."

"Oh....and you talked to her?" I asks surprised, knowing that Aléxxa hates Ivyene for some reason.

"Yep. Just for a little bit though..."

"And what she say?"

"Something. But first, what happened between y'all two?" she folds her arms.

"She thinks I don't "treat" her the same way like I treat our girls. So...she cursed me out while I was in jail and I guess cut me off. Her own fucking dad. So I haven't talk to her in years..."

"Wow. And I suppose she still hates me...even after that fact that I was kidnapped for so many years. Like what the hell did I ever do?..." She snaps.

"Babe look...Aléxx is just feeling some type of way because I have three other children with you. And since I love you and not her mother...she also feels iffy about that as well"

"Well...you don't have just four kids anymore.." she looks up at me.

"Huh?" I raise my eyebrow at her smirk.

"While me and Aléxxa were talking....she told me to tell you...that you have another daughter"

"Uh...Where?!"

"Some child named Brandi..."

"How old?"

"25..."

"Nah...that can't be my daughter. I wasn't even Fuckin' around a lot back then.."

"Clearly you were. Because if our oldest daughter is 23 and this girl is 25...you must've been"

"Nah...the only girls I slept with was Tyler, Aliana and you...and that police officer shit"

"You had sex with a cop?" she chuckles in disbelief.

I laugh. "Look...if I could take it back I would. That bitch was the whole reason I went to jail the time you bailed me out"

"Well babe you were sleeping with the enemy, what chu expect?"

"Fine. But back to this Brandi girl...what she look like?"

"I don't know, she ain't say. But They want us to meet them at the coffee shop in the hills around noon"

"And you said yes?"

"Yes I said yes Jamal! This is serious...you could be a daddy again and its not by me"

"You don't gotta worry about that...that ain't my daughter. I know who I sleep with and who I knock up..." I argue.

"You didn't know you knocked up Aliana now did you or me the first time come to think of it..." she squints her eyes at me.

I suck my teeth and huff. I know I ain't this child's father...like who would her mom be?❓❓❓

*12:47 pm*

I'm sitting at the table with Ivyene, just waiting for my daughter and this Brandi girl to show up to the coffee shop.

I'm not gone lie...I'm worried. Shit I'm 50 with possibly five kids now...that's a lot of protecting I need to do. But just as I'm calming down my nerves, they shoot right back up seeing Aléxxa's face come through the door.

I watch her and this other girl come up to our table, making my confidence in that this girl ain't mine become more greater. The girl had on some white jeans, a white top and some pink heels.

Freckles covered most of her face and her eyes shinned a bright green in the light

Freckles covered most of her face and her eyes shinned a bright green in the light. She was beautiful but she ain't look like me...

"Hey father" Aléxxa greets me, in a bland tone of voice.

"Hey baby girl" I smile, trying to make the best out of it.

She clears her throat, not even looking at Ivy but over to the girl. "This is Brandi...your daughter"

"Well hello but I really don't think she's my daughter...you mind laying down the facts for me"

"Well Brandi here, got in contact with me since she knew that you were my father. She wanted to reach you but...of course she couldn't, so I was next step. And her mother told her that she slept with you and that you got her pregnant with Brandi but then you disappeared"

"Yeah...My mother's name is Elenor and she told me that you were my father recently...only because growing up...I really didn't wanna know who my dad was for my personal reasons. But now that I'm of age...I'm curious and I wanted to meet you" Brandi says.

"Well I'm sorry baby girl...I never slept with a girl name Elenor before. And not to be rude or anything, your a pretty girl but I don't have freckles, or green eyes..."

"My mom does..."

"But still...you don't look like me. Not even a tiny bit yo"

"...Okay. Just nevermind then..." she looks down. "It was nice meeting you though...but I just wanna go now" she says to Aléxxa sadly, looking like she's about to cry.  ....Damn I felt bad.

Seeing her begin to walk away, I tell her to stop and I get up myself. "...I'm sorry okay but...I'm not sure why I'm automatically your father"

"Look. My mother told me it was you. And you don't know what it was like for me to grow up without a dad there to guide me. All my friends had both parents but me...I was a mistake.
*a tear falls down from her eye* and Now your making it clear that even if I am your daughter...you never planned on making me"

"Nah don't feel like that...and trust me, I know how it feels to grow up without a dad. Mines died when I was really young. So...if anything...I wanna know now if I am your dad. So you'll never have to feel...like your a mistake again"

"Thank you" she wipes her face.

"Lets go get a DNA test right now okay and once again I'm sorry"

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

What yall think??? ❗❗❗📢📢📢