Chapter 13: Not his Type

××Isaac in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*Later that Day*(Brianna's POV)

"Ahh, sss Dre we can't keep doing this" I moan, feeling his shaft deepen inside me while he bruises along my neck.

"Why...fuck him baby girl"

"But I thought yall were friends" I look down from his lap.

"Yeah I guess...but it's not like you his girl or anything. You single and he single the fuck"

"True"

"So, just you do you baby girl. Don't worry about his feelings...you ain't his girl no more. You about to be mines" he laughs, continuing to bite my neck.

"Mmm" I laugh, only to be pushed off and held down on the bed.

"Ya shit mine tonight girl" he grips my ass before thrusting inside from behind.

"Ahhh" I moan in his sheets.

*11:32 pm* (A'Raya's POV)

Sitting at the table with my heart broken into a million pieces, I hear Brianna suddenly come in through the front door.

"Hey Ray" she says weakly, sitting down at the table with me.

"Hi..." I respond dully.

"What's wrong? Why you seem down"

"You ever feel like...your not good enough for someone?..."

"Yes actually. Why?"

"I don't know..." I look away at the wall.

"Rayyy tell me what's wrong with you...I know something's up"

"Fine...this morning after you two left for school., Me and Isaac went to the college to get my enrollment...

* "Congratulations Miss Allen, your now enrolled at The University of Miami" the counselor says with excitement.

"Thank you. I'm so ecstatic to get started" I smile.

She hands me my paperwork, along with a dorm room number and key, just in case my sisters get on my nerves one night.

I meet Isaac back outside, seeing some Caucasian cheerleader walking up to my future husband😡

"Hey Isaac" she grabs his shoulder

"Hey Amanda" he smiles. ...making me slightly grind my teeth😡

"I miss you...you never stop by anymore. You know my dorm number" she gets closer to his face.

"Yeah, I know. Just been busy with work and school, girl"

"Mmm. I love smart boys...did I ever tell you that"

He blushes.

"Maybe you can...tutor me. I promise to be a good girl" she says seductively, rubbing his legs as he sits on top of the half wall.

"Mmm. I'll see"

"Come see me babe, when ever you feeling...lonely" she blows him a kiss and walks away, making him look at her as she walks.

I pretend like I'm just now coming out...not wanting to make things awkward, you know.

"Hey, you ready?" he asks, seeing me walk up.