Chapter 34

××Jamal in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"Why did you go and get yourself in trouble...knowing that you had kids at home?" Riley asks, really putting me on the spot.

"Well. Lets talk about that day then...

It was 2 full days after your mother, Ivyene had just given birth to Riley. We both we're so happy with our new edition to our going family, which was always something that your mother wanted most. Was simply to have a family.

Sadly, I got word that your mother never returned back to the hospital after she was being hardheaded from me telling her to wait until I got off work. But y'all mama was stubborn, and she didn't like to listen some times...and sadly...it ended up making her go missing.

I loved her so much, girls. Your mother was the best thing in my life along with my family. And to find out that my wife...who'd I take a bullet for, kill for, rob for, steal for, put her life before my own for....was missing....

So as you can imagine...I went crazy...ain't nothing no one could say to calm me down at that point. All I was thinking about was where is my wife. But It was selfish and I made a mistake by leaving y'all too. And I apologize with every breath in my body that I am so sorry for leaving my children behind. Y'all are the only thing that I have left to remember your mother by, the only thing that kept me going eachday...was yall.

And when I look at you Ray....your a splitting image of her...you look just like her to me. And your personality is just like your mother when we first met. Smart, sweet, innocent, hard working, big dreams, talented, ambitious. Don't ever let someone take that from you, being the smart girl doesn't mean your less desirable in any way. I had to learn that when I met your mother, she wasn't my type with a fat butt or big milk jugs with a skinny waist...nah. She was skinny, she had no ass, smarter than me, light skin, but I did like her tits however" He laughs

"Ewwwww dad" the girls complain.

"Trust me it gets worse. But yeah...she wasn't my type at first but then I started talking to her. And ever since that night when I dropped her off home because I needed to handle business...., you know what she said to me. She said "please be careful Jamal". See you need a person who cares about you and thats not afraid to show it. And she was just that.

But you girls know what I used to do back then. Y'all know I sold drugs, killed niggas, robbed fools, and gangbanged. What y'all didn't know was that your mama did the same damn thing"

"So mom was a thug too" Riley laughs.

"Yep...she robbed stores, nigga's who disrespected her and she loved guns" I shrug.

"She kill like you? " Brianna asks.

"Mhm. She saved my life before one night. I was injured and the nigga had me hostage. But just as he was about to pull the trigger, she got up and fucked his ass up for me.."

"Damn. Y'all was ride or die for real"

"Mhm. But Brianna you remind me of the thuggish side of ya mama. Tough, strong willed, Loyal to who earns it, disobedient, no fucks given, money hungry probably..."

"Yep...you forgot overall bad ass" she smiles.

"Mhm that too. And Riley, I really don't know your personality overall sadly. But we gone talk right"

"Mhm" she smiles.

"I'm a talk to all three of yall actually. Just a lil one on one to catch up with my babies. But uh...as for right now...yall pops tired"