Chapter 58

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (Riley's POV)

"We love you okay, be careful" A'Raya says.

"Yeah, be smart about your decisions" Brianna says.

"I will you two, geez" I chuckle.

"Your sisters are just showing how much they care about you, Riley" My dad laughs, pulling me into his arms.

After giving him a hug, I walk over to Leah, grabbing her waist and pulling her into a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you" she says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm a miss you more"

She pulls away and nuzzles her nose with mine, kissing me passionately afterwards.

"I'll call you when I get there okay" I break our kiss, picking up my suit case.

"Okay. I---love you" ....wa👀👀👀

My heart drops into my stomach hearing those words lingering in my ears. But I couldn't just leave her hanging right.

"Love you too" I smile, blowing her a kiss.

She catches it, making me turn to my family and giving them one last hug before going into the gate.

My trip to Pennsylvania as an adult...starts now..🙆✈☀⛅🌉🌅

*5:42 pm* (Brianna's POV)

I groan, rolling around in my bed and just feeling so uncomfortable and in pain.

"Damn. You want another Tylenol?" Lamar rubs my back.

"Nooo-wah. I'm a just wait for this one to kick in"

"Okay. So it's just your cramps, right?"

"Mhm, I just wanna lay here for now"

"Well go ahead babe. I'll let you get some rest okay. Call me later or something" he gets up.

"Okay..." I say softly, still with my back to him.

I watch my bedroom lights cut off, letting me reposition myself on the pillows and fall into a deep and a well needed nap.

=7:37 pm=🌙
*Phone Rings*

Opening one eye, I reach for my phone, only to hear it stop ringing once in my palm. Letting my arm return to my side, I turn back around and close my eyes.

*Phone Dings twice*📲

"Uggghhh!" I groan, feeling my back pain sharpen as I turn to get my phone once again.

Looking on top of the screen, I recognize the number to be Jacob's old number. Not reading what he wants yet, I get up slowly and pop another pill. Mother nature was really kicking my ass tonight with these cramps. Ugh. Thank god for medicine.

I turn up the heat on my thermostat and put on a nice warm cardigan, returning back to my bed to check his text.

His#: Hey👋

Me: Who this?

His#: you deleted my # huh?😕😒

Me: Who is this....

His#:  Jacob.

Me: oh. Which one?   ...lol😂

His#: u pissin me off