Chapter 93: I brought you a Ring

××Jacob in the picture××👇

--------------------------------------------------------"--Because I um

"--Because I um...I brought you a ring" he goes into his pocket pulling out a diamond ring.

I sit up in my seat, watching him take out this big emerald shape cut diamond ring from his pocket

I sit up in my seat, watching him take out this big emerald shape cut diamond ring from his pocket. I was speechless...

Looking down at the ring, he laughs...playing with it in his palm.

"Man I just can't believe...I'm doing this. But yeah..I went to the Anfasni Jewelry store and picked out a ring for you. I spent over...a half million for this thing but it was worth every penny because I know...that girl who I want to wear it, deserves every last diamond" he looks up finally.

Covering my mouth, I just couldn't keep it together. Its like...you'd just never expect that from anyone...and when it happens...your frozen in time. I can't believe he's proposing to me...

"I'm really sorry Brianna for putting you through all that. I wish I could take it all back but...sadly I can't. I will never forget all those days you spent by my side in the hospital, after I got shot. You were the light in my day in that place....you kept me grounded babe. And I'm so appreciative of that. But at least now I can show you how much you mean to me...how much I love you...how much of enough you are to me and always will be for me. I wanna marry you babe...and I was wondering if you'll marry me?" he finally asks.

I look away from him, now letting tears run down my face. I was so speechless and tongue tied, it's like I couldn't comprehend over the amazing moment...

He looks down. "I know you hate marriage and I know you don't like being tied down but...you only live once right. And I can tell you this,....I don't wanna lose you anymore. That's why I wanna put a ring on it before someone else does yo. But its your decision okay...it's not like I'm going anywhere. I'll always be here for you. I promise I will"

"Yes..."

"Yes what? That I'll be here for you?"

"To marrying you asshole" I look at him.

He smiles. "You serious?"

"Yeah...I realize that...I don't wanna lose you again either" A tear runs down my cheek again.

"Wow um..." he wiped his tears that came down immediately after my words.

He then gets up and hugs me tightly, holding me like he'll never let go. I cry again on top of him, running my fingers though his hair.

He finally let's me go and kisses me hungrily by holding me underneath my jawline. And of course It took my breath away, Shit I could barely keep up with his dominance.

"Hold out ya hand" he stops, grabbing the ring from the cushion.

I do so and watch him slide the ring on to my finger. Man...it was beautiful. I never thought I'd be so hype over getting a ring and...committing to one person but...doesn't he always change that.😏

"Its beautiful Jay" I lean on him

"Like you are right" he hugs me, kissing my forehead.

"Stop it....stop being so fucking romantic" I blush.

"Nah. I'm a buy you flowers everyday from now own. Just to show you I care"

"I know you do....but...you really love me huh?" I look up.

"More than anything in this world. Just you and Tiara have my heart. No one else" he pecks my lips.

"I love you too" I straddle his lap, kissing him down on the wall of my couch.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Tasia🙈💗🍞🍗🍜🍛🍝🍖🍺🍸🏈🐔🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊