*FlashBack: I ain't never did this before, No*

*Bell Rings*🔔

Nervous as shit to see her now, I make my way to class slowly. But that ended up making me late for class entirely, and by the time I got there everyone was already getting ready to start the work.

"Mr. Cole your late" Mrs. Watts pulled me inside.

"I'm sorry" I blush in embarrassment.

"Just go sit down..."

Hanging my head down low, I walk through the aisles of desk and sit down in my seat, feeling her stare burning through the side of my face.

Next thing I know, shawty gave me a note saying, "y was u late pussy boy?"

I write back saying, "none of ya business old lady"

She wrote, "f u. And I been hearin u like me. Is dat true?"

Getting the note I freeze and take a deep breath, feeling my heart racing. Fuck, I didn't want her to find out like this.

"Answer it" she whispers to me.

I write back, "okay yea"

She writes, "awe. I like u 2 ❤"drawing a heart on the side and making me blush.

I write, "yeah" drawing a heart too.

She writes, "u ever had sex b4?"

Getting back her note, my heart starts racing again and my mind starts to going. I couldn't tell her I was still a virgin, I knew she'd make fun of me and tell me all about her first time instead. So...playing it cool, I wrote "ofc i had sex b4, Im like a pro baby"

She chuckled reading my message and wrote back, "oh u a pro huh? well I want you to show me then ;) my peoples leaving for the weekend, so how about sat.?

I wrote back, "yeah, sound like a plan" feeling my shit rising up in my pants, but still playing it smooth.

For the rest of class, it was just me and my thoughts. Wondering if she gon ride on it, or if she suck on it, nut on it and especially how that body gon look naked on the bed. 😩

Damn...I hope I ain't gotta stand up for awhile...💦

*That Night*🌙🌌

I close and lock my door, flopping on my bed and putting in my ear buds. I click over to the internent browser, typing in a porn site and watching a couple videos to learn a few things. I can't let her know I'm a virgin still, shit...I gotta make it seem like I did this before. I bet she proably more experienced than I am. Man, just by the way she carry herself and how niggas be staring, I know she ain't pure no more. That lucky bastard...

"Ahhh! Harder! Fuck me!" the blonde girl moaned loudly in my ear phones, making me picture Brianna in that situation. Fuck...

Reaching down in my pants, I begin to stroke hardly on my meat, practicing not tryna bust quick for the big day.

*Hard Knock on the Door*

Startled, I turn off the video and take out my headphones. "Yeah?" I call out.

"Jermaine you better turn off that light, its not the weekend yet!" my mom yelled through the door.
....Nope...but I can't wait til it is...😉

*Saturday*🌞

"You ready to come over?" she asked.

"Yeah, they gone already?"

"Mhm. They left this morning, so its just gonna be you and me" she says softly, making me blush.

"Oh ard. Hope you ready for this" I say, fronting.

"I'll be waiting.."

"Aight. I'm on my way" I say before hanging up.

As soon as I pulled the phone down from my ear, my heart started beating out from my chest. I can't believe I'm about to get laid man..., I'm nervous as shit for my first time.

Grabbing a hand full of my condoms I got from school, I pull down my hoodie and make my way there.

*30 minutes Later*🕓

Brianna pulls me into her room, closing and locking her door behind us. She pushes me down on the bed and plants a kiss right on my lips fully. Well so much for my first kiss too...💋🙈

"I like how your so hard already" she chuckles, resting her hands on top of my boner.

I laugh nervously, still tryna play it off. "I mean, I think its because of your pretty face"

She blushed and went down to take off my pants. I help her out by taking them off completely, exposing my bump to her through my boxers.

Thats when her hands started rubbing and pressing on it, making that shit rise up like the sun. Damn her hands felt good on me, as she started to now rub on my chest.

"Can I see you naked now?" I ask lowly, feeling nervous still.

"Sure" she takes off her top, revealing that she had no bra on anways and throwing her shirt it down. Followed by taking off her shorts and sliding down her underwear. ...damn she bold or maybe just confident.

And there she was...as naked as can be, really making the blood pump through my veins now.

"You look umm--" I lose my train of thought, watching her climb on to the bed and open her legs a little.

"I look what?" she looked over.

"Breath taking" I say, staring at her low cut kitty.

She blushed again and smiled. "Come on" she whispers.

Taking off my hoodie, I climb on to bed and then on top of her, kissing her first this time. Her hands once again felt down my back and up my chest, feeling so good while I grinded my hips on top of her. But I guess now it was that time..

Lifting up off her, I grab a condom from out my pants pocket, opening it up and sliding it on real smoothly. Damn I was good.😎😏

She looked down at my junk and smiled a little. I guess that was cue that she was satisfied with my size huh...

Taking a deep breath inside, I feel my shaft stiffen up as I pry open her legs, linning up with her entrace until..

"Jermaine? Can you-- please be gentle with me...I know you a pro and all but...I never did this before" she grabs my hand. ...wow😐😏

Feeling relieved surprisingly, I chuckle. "Really? you never had sex?"

"No. I'm still tight as mothafucka, and if I'm being honest...I'm kind of a little bit nervous" ...shit who you tellin'😅

I blushed. "Don't worry about it, I got you. I'll be real gentle too okay babe" I smile, rubbing her cheek. Smooth...and I ended up being that "lucky bastard"😏

and I ended up being that "lucky bastard"😏