Chapter 82: Done

××Jacob in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(A'Raya's POV) *The next Day**Door Opens*

(A'Raya's POV) *The next Day*
*Door Opens*

"Hey babe" Isaac walks in, just getting off work.

"Don't babe me" I fold my arms on the bed.

"Uh what's wrong with you?" he looks at me, getting undressed.

"So I go on Instagram and see my boyfriend, claiming someone other than his girl as his woman crush wednesday. And the girl that he does post...is my fucking sister"

He remains quiet, I guess feeling guilty.

"Are you fucking serious!" I snap.

"Babe. I didn't intend it to be like that. I was just giving her a shout out"

"By saying she's your woman crush!? Really?"

"Never mind. I'm sorry Ray...I'll take it down"

"No. You go ahead and keep it up, but just know your sleeping on the couch for a couple days and you better start ordering take out. Because if you think I'm cooking for you anymore...after my sister is your "Crush" now. You must've bumped your head at work" I snap at him and continue to read my book.

He sighs and leaves out of our bedroom.

(Jacob's POV)

After picking up my paycheck from the financial department, I head upstairs to check on Brianna. If she'll even talk to me today...

"Come in" she says dully after I knocked on her office door.

"Hey bri" I greet her, after coming inside.

"Why are you here?" she looks at me disgusted.

"You still mad about the flower thing? I brought you some today" I smile showing her the bouquet of roses.

She laughs to herself. "Go give them to my sister again"

"Brianna come on...I'm tryna make peace with you"

"No...we're done Jay" she looks away.

"What? What you mean we done?" I raise my eyebrow.

"We're done. Whatever this is between us...I'm done with it. I'm so tired of this rollercoaster that I just keep getting on with you. You always end up hurting me and breaking my heart...knowing how I much I love you. *she lets a tear fall down from her eye* But I'm done with you...it's over"

"No Bri I'm sorry....I'm sorry okay. But I thought we were cool..."

"Nope. I saw you and her last night..and how she makes you smile and blush. And The way you look at her....like she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. But...what about me huh?. I know you like thick women with the big butts...but I thought I was enough for you" she cries.