Chapter 10

××Jada in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*Gun Shots Constantly go off*💥🔫

"Fuck!" I get up, pulling Bri behind me.

She screams, along with everyone else in the house. I cover her mouth with my hand and pull her upstairs of the 2 story home. Taking her specifically into the bathroom, I pull her close to me, to try and regain her attention.

"Brianna look at me. Stay here okay and lock the door"

"No" she cries.

"Listen to me! I have to go now"

"Please be careful" she hugs tightly on to my chest and kisses me.

"I will okay. Don't open the door until I say "Green". If I say "Red" try to get out through the window and here" I hand her a gun for her own safety.

"Love you" I say walking out and going downstairs once hearing her lock the door.

The house was nearly empty, but still had youngins hiding in closets and under tables and shit. Man...who hand to ruin the, I pull out my Uzi from my pants.

(Brianna's POV)

Shaking like a leaf, the gun Jacob gave me trembles in the palm of my hand. I never held one before, nor knew how to use it.

"Fuck" I panick in my head, fearful of what might happen to Jacob...and even myself.

God I don't know what I would do If Jacob...😢💔

(Jada's POV) *Earlier that night*

After ringing the bell to Bri's house, her little sister finally opens the door for me.

"Hey Jada" she opens the door moving aside.

"Hey, you know where Brianna is?" I say as I step in to the kitchen of their house.

"Nah...she hasn't come home yet"

"Well where did she says she was going? I sit down at the table.

"Now you know my sister don't fill us in on her location....she probably sucking ya mean for all we know" she laughs.

"You outta line for saying that about ya sister" I chuckle.

"Ha. But um since she's not here....you can always talk to me" she sits down, blushing.

Is this little girl seriously in love with me....I just have to know.👀😆

"Yeah we need to talk actually" I agree, turning to face her.

"Oh...so what's up?" she sits back, putting her hands on the table.

"I heard you like me?...is that true?" I ask her suspiciously.

"Who told you that!?"

"It's obvious that you do, so no one didn't have to" I lie.

"Well uh...yeah. I do..." she scratches the back of her head.

"Awe Riley" I say being extra but making her blush rosy red.

She bites her lip to contain her smile, acting shy as ever.

"So why do you like...me?" I get up and walk up to her chair, laying my hands on one of her shoulders.

She laughs nervously. "Because I...think your pretty"

"Awe really?" I bend down and pull her attention to me.

"Yeah--" she says lowly and blushing.

"For how long ?" I move back her chair, straddling her lap and invading her personal space.

"Um...maybe 2-3 years--"

"Why you ain't never tell me then" I press my body on hers up against the back of the chair, arching my back on top of her.

She lets out a quick breath, knowing that, the one girl she wanted most is now sitting on her lap. And I'm just enjoying watching her reaction😈

"Jesus Christ" she breathes.

"If you touch me, I'm a stop" I whisper in her ear, then move down to kiss on her neck.

She grunts, restraining herself from touching my ass as I begin to grind on top of her lap.

"I know you want me little girl" I laugh, brusing her neck with my teeth softly.

"Mmmhm" she says sounding short of breath.

"And if I let you have it...what chu gone do to it?" I asks seductively, really playing with this girl's feelings on the low😣

"You gone have to give it to me first" She laughs.

"Touch me then"

I immediately feel her hands trailing down my back and on to my ass. It kind of turned me on a little...I mean if anyone touched my ass it would tickle my fancy. So I started grinding on her again, this time adding a little moan to when I breathed.

"Mmmmm" she bites her lip, following the rhythm of my pace with her hands.

"Fuck...man" her head tilts back, letting me lick and kiss along her exposed neck.

"I'll moan ya name all night long" I say, moving my hands down in her pants...finding her womanhood beating for me.

I run my fingers through the slits of her covered folds, hearing her moan once I reach the top of her clit.

"Ahh" she moans lowly, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'll be in your wildest dreams tonight I bet" I laugh.

*10:59 pm* (A'Raya's POV)

Just coming back from a housewarming party for one of my friends, I finally make it home rather later than I thought. I hope the girls didn't do anything while I was gone.

Unlocking and opening the door, I step inside hearing nothing but silence. Wouldn't that be a shocker if the girls we're actually sleep when they needed to be...since they do have school tomorrow morning.

But I lock the door behind me and head upstairs...hearing something break the silence as I approach Riley's door.

I press my head up against her door, hearing my little sister moaning and what I assume to be her fingering herself.

"Gross" I say lowly...moving away from the door immediately and head to my room. Yeah goodnight on that note😬😷

(Riley's POV)

"I'll moan ya name all night long"

"Oohh my god, fuck Jada" I moan into my blanket, making my fingers dig deeper.

This girl had me fantasizing about her already...💦💦💦💦😫😩😓

================================

Heyy😇 hope y'all enjoying so far💗