Chapter 39

××Jamal in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Jamal's POV)  *Phone Rings*

Sitting on the girl's couch, I lean over and pick up my cell phone, seeing Bri calling me.

"Yes hun?" I answer.

"Daddy...please can you come pick me up" she cries.

"Woah, why you crying Brianna?" I sit up.

"He kicked me out....he hates...me" she sobs.

"Who?"

"Jacob.."

"Mm. Where are you?"

*15 minutes Later*

I pull up in A'Raya's car at the address Brianna told me where she's at. Seeing her on his lawn with what I assume to be her stuff, I get out and rush over to my daughter.

"Thank you daddy" she hugs me.

"Did he put his hands on you?"

"No...he just carried me out"

"Go put ya bags in the car" I brush past her, going up and knocking on his door.

A few seconds later, I hear someone angrily approaching.

"Brianna go the fuck away before I call the cops yo"

"Open up...its her father"

He opens up the door, giving me a pissed off look. "Can I help you?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Um yeah...what chu doing kicking my daughter out?"

"Cause this my house and she not allowed her no more"

"Aight. Don't touch my daughter no more yo"

"I never fucking did!" he gets even more angrier all of a sudden.

"Who the fuck you yelling at lil boy!"

"Lil? Yo bye with that shit. What you need to do is teach ya daughter some class. Instead, she out here getting pregnant by niggas that don't even give a fuck about her. And what you gotta say about that..."

"First off don't tell me what I need to do with MY children. And second don't question me lil boy...You must not know who the fuck your dealing with now. Shit I just got outta jail, but I might go back cause that mouth of yours going to much. I will fuck ya lil ass up, dont play with me"

"I ain't scared of you! Fuck you and her. Now get the fuck off my property!"

"What chu say bitch?!" I grip his shirt.

"Daddy stop it!" Bri pulls me.

"Get the fuck off me" he pushes my hand.

After pushing my hands off, I quickly reach up and give em one to the face. Seeing that nigga step back, holding his bleeding lip.

"Dad stop it!!" She yells.

"Yeah keep talking shit! And I swear I'm a knock all ya teeth out!" I taunt him, as Bri holds me back.

He slams the door, leaving me and Brianna to get into the car and drive off. I look over, seeing her crying now more than ever and leaning on the window. I hate seeing my baby cry, but that mothafucka had it coming for real.

*At Home*

"I don't want you seeing him nomore"

"What?" she looks up at me.

"You heard me Brianna. He's no good"

"No...I'm no good. I'm the one that betrayed him..." she looks down.

"Fuck him.."

"Mm mm. Daddy I love him...its not his fault"

"No. I don't want you seeing that lil nigga nomore and thats final"

"Dad I'm 20 years old! Just because you don't like him dosen't me I can't. Its my fault"

"Brianna don't argue with me"

"Dad, you know I respect you but...you can't tell me who I can and can't love anymore"

I look up at her.

"And if anything he's been here way longer than you have for me" she says before walking away.

Damn. She was right. The little prick was here longer for her than I was...I spent most of her life behind bars because of my irresponsible actions. Sadly it kills me inside...knowing that.

*The Next Day*

Just getting off the bus, I walk down to Tyler's house, hoping her busy ass is home and not at work.

I knock on the door, waiting about a good minute before she opens up.

"Jamal?" she puts her hand over her mouth as she opens the door.

"Hey best friend" I smile.

She then rushes out to me, giving me one of them bear hugs she's known for giving.

"Oh my god, I can't believe your out now"

"Yeah, I got out two days ago and I flew straight to Florida to see my family of course"

"So you seen the girls already?"

"Shit, that was my first stop...to see my babies"

"Awe. Lets go in, its a lil chilly ain't it" she steps inside.

"Well it is December babe" I trail behind her.

Following her in her nice modern comfy living room, we sit down on her couch to talk some more.

"I bet the girls were so excited to see you"

"Mhm. I made all three of em cry. I guess the really missed me..."

"Yeah...it was hard for them not to have any parents to look up to. But I tried my best to be there for them, like I promised you"

"Thank you so much for taking them in"

"Of course...their my god children after all"

"But how is Christina?"

"Same...still Chris. She's at work right now though"

"Mm. Well how are you then?" I ask, sitting back.

"I'm good, still happily married and all. My son is in college, trying to become a doctor while my daughter still is in the 12th grade and she's 20"

"Shit, who you telling. Brianna is in the same exact boat...it's crazy how they're both the same age, still failing in school and now their both pregnant at the same time" I shake my head. 
(Uh oh😶👀👀🙊)

"Brianna's pregnant huh?...well Jada isn't so where you come up with that one?"

"My daughter Riley told me, and supposedly Jada told her she was. You don't know?"

"No she--.......never told me. She never tells me anything anymore, and I just hate that we're not as close as we used to be"

"Damn. What happened?"

"I guess my little girl grew up...and on the wrong track" she looks down.

I rub her leg and give her a smile to cheer her up.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with her..."

================================
Hey Readers

Thank you for reading up to this point, I hope you all are enjoying this story. And remember to always feel free to comment and talk to me.

Special thanks to All the people who's been voting and supporting this book. Thank you, you are amazing.