Chapter 27: Miss Me?

××Jacob in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry I did that to you, I really am. Your just so....good to me even still...and I don't fucking know why.."

"Because I love you and its hard not to miss that bad ass girl I fell in love with over 3-4 years ago" he smiles at me.

"I was in love with you too back then...you always held me down, when I needed you most"

you always held me down, when I needed you most"

"Of course. You were my lady" he points to his self.

"Yeah..." I sit up and look at him.

"You know...I gotta "girlfriend" now"

"Oh really? I chuckle.

"Well not to me She is. My daughter's mother considers me as her boyfriend. But *He laughs* look who I'm with now"

"So your cheating on her?"

"I could care less about her, when it comes to you. I want you, I fucking miss you and I'm still in love with you Brianna" he confess.

"I...love you too" I stare down at his lips, seeing them leaning in slowly closer.

Closing my eyes, I lean in too, tasting his lips again as they press up against mine. Our kiss felt so passionate and yet filled with hunger over the other's dominance. I won somehow, letting his lips consume my train of thought while I seemed to not get enough of em.

Not breaking the kiss, I move both my hands to the side of his face. Grabbing hold under his jaw line, as he rubs down my legs and lifts me on top of him. He sits back against my headboard, breaking our kiss by biting softly at my neck now, while one of his hands rested under my jaw to hold me down.

My heart rate started to increase with each bruise he gave me, surely making my lust for him grow as well.

"I want you so bad" he whispers to me, deepening his voice. Something that he does when he's serious about his actions.

"I can tell" I pull at his shirt, requesting him to take it off.

He does so, and I immediately rub down his chest, now really craving him...like he craves me. Showing it, I kiss along his neck now, grinding my hips against his now erection in his sweats.

"Let me show you how much I want you tonight" he chuckles, looking up at me.

I smile, agreeing. Only to be moved to the side while he gets up to take off the rest of his stuff.

I take off my sweat shirt and lay down, waiting for his return. He flicks off the lights and comes up between my legs, gripping and sliding my underwear down my legs and tossing em aside. Doing the same with my bra, leaving me naked underneath him.