Chapter 80: New girl, New Buzz

××Brandi in the picture👇××

------------------------------------------------------*2 days later* (Lamar's POV)

*2 days later* (Lamar's POV)

"Wassup man" I say, seeing Jacob coming into my office to clock in.

"Aye" he says taking off his jacket.

"You good?"

"Yeah man" he sits down.

"Now I know you've seen the new girl around" I chuckle.

"Mhmm" he blushes.

"Am I the only one that think she's smoking hot?"

"Nah bruh. She's outstandingly beautiful....just her face alone"

"Not to mention that thick body--"

"And that fat ass!" we both say at the same time, laughing.

"Man I don't even know why Jamal let her in here. Now she gone be a huge distraction to everyone" he says, rubbing his head.

"Yeah that's true but...I think I might try and holla at her" I smile.

"I mean, every nigga up in here gone hate ya ass afterwards"

"Shit I don't care. That girl is a trophy just waiting to be held and showed off"

(Jamal's POV)

I'm sitting behind my desk, watching my daughter Brandi as she comes in through the door.

"Hey honey" I look up from my glasses.

"Hey dad" she sits down in the chair in front of me.

"I heard people really taking a liking to you"

"Wow really? Like who?"

"Well mostly the men that work here. Your a pretty girl babe but I can't have you distracting my guys"

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"Don't be. Just try not to distract them...how about encouraging them to work you know"

"Yeah"

"So what department you think you'll be good at?"

"Well since people really like me around here...I think I should work on making them happy you know. Like maybe bringing in doughnuts or having competitions to see who produces the most bags of cocaine"

"You just wanna play with these niggas just so they'll work harder, to impress you" I chuckle.

"Well hard work pays off right. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing me after a big success in marketing" she smiles.

"Well babe. Lets give it a try"

"Thanks dad"

(Brandi's POV) *12 minutes later*

After leaving my dad's office, I head over to the employee lounge. Walking in I'm greeted and approach by some guy who I think works here.

"Hey" he greets me.

"Hi" I smile.

"What's your name?"

"Brandi and you?"

"I'm Lamar" he smirks.

"Mmm okay"

"So what you gone be doin' around here?"

"Oh I'm a just try to make everyone more happier. Maybe by bringing everyone coffee and doughnuts in the morning or compliments on hard work"

"That's nice of you"

"Thanks. I'm just trying to help out my dad's business as much as possible"

"Yeah I see. So...you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"Nope. I'm single as can be but...that's how I'm planning on remaining"

"True. I mean I just wanted to know...just in case I start flirting with you, that you won't be offended"

"Ouu so you wanna flirt with me?" I chuckle.

"Yeah if that's okay with you baby girl. Your beautiful" he says making me blush.

"Awe. Stop making me blush" I hide my smile.

"Ha. But I want you to text me sometime and maybe give me a call outside of work"

"Oh okay. What's your number?" I ask, pulling out my phone.

(Riley's POV)

"Hey" I say answering my phone.

"Hey baby" she says happily.

"Ha. So I'm still baby huh?" I chuckle.

"Yes of course you are" she laughs.

"Mm. So how is school?"

"Ugh it's okay. I'm learning a lot...and I'm even taking a class in French"

"Mm. I can't wait to hear you talk in that accent" I lick my lips.

"I bet. But...I miss you Riley"

"I miss you too Leah but it's not like your that far away...you go to school in Orlando"

"But that's still like 3 hours way from Miami...it sucks being away from you"

"Mm. I know. Are y'all allowed to have company over in ya dorms?"

"Yeah. Why? You thinking about coming up here with me?"

"Maybe" I smirk.

"Please. I miss you so much yo" she whines.

"I'll try and see if I can come this weekend okay"

"Yesss. Well babe I have to go to my next class so I'll talk to you later okay. But I'm sending a little something something to your phone"

"Mmmm okay" I say hearing her hang up.

I then switch over to my messages, seeing her name quickly pop up at the top with a new picture message.

💛❤Leah💙💚: thought u should c

Me: Damn baby😍🔥

💛❤Leah💙💚: I hope you'll come up here now😋🙈

Me: yeah I'm definitely considering it now💋

❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙

Hey readers👋💯🙉🙈💕