Chapter 79: The Family "Business"

××Jamal in the Picture👇××

---------------------------------------------------------(Jamal's POV)

(Jamal's POV)

"Yeah and I have something to tell all of you actually. Its time for you and Brandi to know...what our family does now" I announce, looking at Ivy.

"Okay?" she looks at me.

"So when I got out of jail, I found myself becoming bored with my life. And I missed the rush of being a well known drug lord...so I did something about it. I built my organization and  started from the bottom but now it's nearly the top of its game"

"What organization?" Ivy ask.

"My drug cartel..." I smirk.

"What?!"

"You run a drug cartel?" Brandi asks.

"Yes. I have a whole warehouse where we produce and package drugs. Then that goes out to our clients...so that they can sell it to the people. That way we all get profit back and I get guns and muscle in return"

"Interesting" Brandi says.

"Jamal? Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. Ain't this what we always wanted back when we rolled with the bloods. Well I made our dream a reality. Now my business can get passed down to our children...and maybe their children"

"Don't tell me you got our kids into this!"

"Yeah--" I flinch, feeling her punch me. "Ah! Damn babe chill" I hold my arm.

"Mom...it's Okay. We're all heavily protected" Bri says in my defense.

"But honey...this is illegal. How in hell are y'all pulling this off without the cops getting involved"

"I have that covered. They never get involved...and they never will" I shrug.

"I can't believe you run a drug cartel and our daughters are apart of it. Even you A'Raya?"

"Yes..." Ray answers.

"Wow..." Ivy looks at me.

"Babe your not really mad are you? We're fucking rich! And protected. I could buy you anything you want..."

"I know. But maybe I'm just worried is all. I don't want nothing happening to my family...right after I just came back into the picture"

"Don't think that. Everything is good"

"Mm" she looks down.

"Trust me?" I hold up her chin.

"I do..."