Chapter 57: Date Night

××Isaac in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*Few Days Later* (A'Raya's POV)

Waking up in his bed, I roll over and pick up my phone. Me and him were still taking it slow by not having sex right away, for my own personal reasons of course. Sex is not a way to build a relationship, theres more to that. Sex ain't better than love, says my boo Trey Songz.

I click over and check on my Instagram, seeing Isaac's profile appear in my notifications. He tagged me in a photo apprentley...

Yaboi_I: @PoeeticJusticee  💋💋💋💋❤My WCW😍👫💏💍 Waking up to this natural beauty everyday

Yaboi_I: @PoeeticJusticee  💋💋💋💋❤My WCW😍👫💏💍 Waking up to this natural beauty everyday....she always gone be my woman crush Wednesday💯💚

Looking over from my phone, I tap his shoulder waking him up from his slumber.

"Hmm?" he groans.

"So I'm your W.C.W.?"

He smiles into the pillow he's laying on, confirming his answer.

"Wake up.........I want some affection" I whine.

"Get in with me then" he holds up the covers.

I put my phone back on his nightstand and lay back down with him, getting underneath the covers to face him.

He pulls me closer, kissing my lips and roaming other parts of my body with his hands. "You wanna go out tonight?" he breaks our kiss.

"Where?"

"Out to dinner maybe"

"Okay, what place?"

"Oh you can't know that..." he smiles.

I suck my teeth. "Babe come on"

"Call me babe and baby all you want, I'm still not telling you"

"You suck..."

"I know, my W.C.W." he pecks my cheek.

*My Phone Rings*

Turning back around, I reach and grab my phone, answering my sister's call after pressing the green button.

"Yeah?"

"Hey sister, what chu doin'? "

"I'm layed up with my man" I smile over the phone.

"Oh okayyy. Sorry to interrupt you two"

"No. Your fine, was there something wrong?"

"Well I am bored...and I haven't seen my sister in a few days cause she's 'layed up with her man' now instead of with me"  She chuckles.

"So you wanna spend time with me?"

"It would be nice. Y'all not doing anything tonight, right?"