Chapter 86: Sorry not Enough

××Brianna in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Jamal's POV)

(Jamal's POV)

Fuck man...

I run my hands through my dreads, feeling a bit overwhelmed and not sure on what to do next.

"Go comfort your daughter Jamal" Ivy says.

"Man...which one? They both need me"

"Look I got Brianna, because I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to you after that...so go talk to Brandi"

"Aight. But tell Bri we gotta talk this shit out" I say before walking out the back door.

I go up to Brandi on the deck steps, hearing her crying like crazy while bent over in her arms.

"You okay?" I rub her back, sitting down on the step with her.

"What is wrong with me..." she cries.

"Why you think something wrong with you?"

"Because...I knew her and Jacob were a thing but....I just kept flirting with him. And I knew it was wrong and what I was doing was terrible...but...It was like I was a whole different person. And I hate when that happens"

"So...you knew what you were doing but it wasn't the real you is what your saying?"

"Yes...I have two sides remember. One is my normal self which I am right now but...the other one...just dosen't give a fuck. Like when I called her out...that wasn't me at all. Like why would I say that when I'm trying to get closer to them.....I'm just so fucked up" she pulls her hair.

"No your not perfect okay. Nobody is. Just because you got this going on, doesn't makes you any less of a person okay...we just need to control this...other side of you more. And I'll support you through that"

She sniffles."Thank you.. but now she hates my fucking guts. She pulled a gun on me! Like fuck...I'm stupid for saying that. I mean, I never asked to be...this "pretty" with uncommon features. And I'm sorry if boys pay attention to me because if it....I never meant to get Jacob's. Thats my sister's man...and I respect that. Brandi respects that...but...my other side just doesn't care dad"

"Well look babe. Being "pretty" comes with alot of attention and even some responsibility. No one wants to be around someone who thinks they're the ish ok. You can't go around like that. And them niggas at the office....don't always need to be approached. Just don't talk to them...especially not your sister's"

"Okay...I'll try not to. The last thing I want is to be a hoe"

(Brianna's POV)

I'm sitting on the front steps, smoking my emergency blunt to keep my head in the game. Because right now.....I was losing it and just filled with so much anger.

"Brianna?" I hear my mom's voice approaching me.

"Yes mom" I say smoking.

"You okay?"

"No...I'm ticked off"

"Yeah I can tell. But what happened...I thought you liked Brandi"

"Mom I never liked her ever since she started flirting with me and A'Raya's man. She's just another hoe off the streets to me...that I can't fucking put in line because she's my dad's daughter"

"Yeah that was not cool to flirt with Jacob and Isaac like that. I heard"

"But mom, then the worst was she called me jealous. All because Jacob pays attention to her now and not me. And that shit really broke my heart.....I thought he was in love with me over anything. But when one new good looking girl comes his way...I'm just fucking background. After all the shit we been through..." a tear rolls down my face.

I feel my mom's arms wrap around me, holding me as I cry in her embrace. Man tonight I was a just a wreck in my own feelings.

"Brianna I'm sorry" I hear him say, startling me and my mom. I guess he was there the whole time....listening.

I get up and walk down the steps. Since A'Raya dropped me off here, I had no other choice but to walk home. And that's what I was just about to do. ...I can't be here anymore💯

"Bri come on yo...I just wanna talk" I hear him behind me.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I turn back.

"I can't man..you know I can't"

I turn back around and walk all the way home.

*20 minutes Later*

I finally got home about ten minutes ago and planned on taking my ass to bed to end this fucked up night. That is until my doorbell ranged just as I'm getting in bed.

"Ugh" I huff, getting up and going right back downstairs in my robe.

I open the door to see Jacob's face standing in my doorway.

"Get the fuck away from my house! Why do you keep coming back to me!" I snap all over again before slaming the door in his face.

(Jacob's POV)

"I just wanna talk this out Brianna. I'm sorry man...." I say through the door.

"Just go!" she yells, sounding sad.

"I'm sorry that I keep coming back. You know I can't go long without you in my life" I say through her open window.

"I love you yo. You know I do...I just wanna prove to you that I'm sorry. I know I was wrong and that this is really fucking you up and I'm sorry. I never wanna see you cry and break down like this" a tear rolls down my cheek, hearing her crying and still at the door.

"You know how much you mean to me. Only you and my daughter is all I want in my life Bri. I just can't get over you....your my everything and I'm sorry" I cry on her door.

"Please baby I need you..."