Chapter 50: Men

××A'Raya in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (A'Raya's POV)

"Hey...you wanna go out to eat with me?" he asked me, smiling.

"Uhh what makes you think I like you like that?" I tease.

"You be liking them kisses I give you though" He leaned over.

"Wow! Really Isaac!" We both jump up from the sound of Elise's voice. ...Damn😬

"Um--I-um--" he stutters, rubbing the back of his hair.

"You kissing her now?!" she comes up to him, getting in his face.

"Yo, can we talk about this anotha' time..." he suggests.

"No motherfucker! Answer me"

He sighed and looked down at me before looking up to her. "Look Ele, I really don't wanna embarrass you, I'd rather we talk about this in private"

"How the fuck you gon embarrass me?By telling me you want this nerd-ass white girl wannabe now"

"Excuse me?" I call out, offendend.

"Yo don't call her that" he came to my defense. *screams inside*😍

"What's this, your side chick now!" she looked up at him.

"Aye. Stop disrespecting her Elise. This about me and you now...since you refuse to talk to me in private"

"Fuck you and her! She's nothing but another piece to you and you know it. Watch when you get 'bored' again, you'll crawl right back to me"

"Nah I'm good, I'm done with you"

"Wow...and to think I actually loved you. Your nothing but a cheater, who just see girls as toys to cycle through from. And your stupider than I thought if you believe he likes you now" she looks at me.

"I just think your mad..." I say.

"Yeah but you were...when he fucked me two days after you told him your feelings. Some crush you got" she walked away.

Fuck, I can't believe that bitch got to me. Now my mind is running wild about "us". Is he really the person he says he is....or AM I just another "toy" to play with until he gets bored again. Now I'm really second guessing my feelings for him, I actually want to mean something to him. 😔

"You okay? Sorry you had to be apart of that" he says, sitting back down.

"No...its okay. But uh--...I think I should go..."

"What why?"

"Because Isaac, I just need some time to think"

"About what?"

"About this we're doing..."

"Man, don't let her get to you. You know how I feel about you"

"I know but...it just doesn't make sense. I'll see you around okay" I say, picking up my coffee and my Michael Kors messenger bag.

(Jada's POV)

I get out of my new car and take out Eli from the passenger seat. It was time to pay a visit to Godmom, since I heard about the sad news.

With Eli's carseat in hand, I walk up to Brianna's new house and knock on the door. A few minutes later, she opens up and lets us both in.