Chapter 87: Come Clean

××Leah in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------*The next Morning* (Leah's POV)

*The next Morning* (Leah's POV)

After my early routine work out, I surprisingly meet up with Riley in the hallway.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"I waited for you" she smiles.

"Awe. Well I just wanted to get my work out done early. But let's go back to the room now" I turn around from her to head back.

"Aight. And damn that ass girl" she says out loud making me laugh.

 And damn that ass girl" she says out loud making me laugh

*Few minutes later*

"Stop it" I whisper down to her in between our sensual make out.

"Why? You like it" she whispers back, climb up my body more.

"You know I do" I bite my lip, feeling hers begin to bruise along my neck.

"Your mine" she grips my neck, leaving me feeling so turned on and aroused.

"Mmm" I breathe deeply, concealing my moans from her bites.

"I really turned you out" she laughs.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes. ...it was true though. Ever since our first sexual encounter...I just can't get enough. Not even sex with men was the same for me...and trust me I've tried while she was away.

But even though I never got into it when I was having sex with him....things still happened. And I'm ashamed of it...

I knew she wouldn't forgive me if I told her the biggest secret I was hiding. ....I was one month pregnant.

"Do you love me?" I ask her.

"I think I do"

"Oh.." I look away.

"But I want to...its not like I don't love spending time with you. I love being here and with you to hold and talk to"

I blush and smile. Riley always knew what to say...No wonder why so many girls at school were under her spell. And look at me now...I'm falling in love...