Chapter 47: Back At It Again

××Jamal in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Jamal's POV) *2 weeks later*

"Glad you could make it sweetie" I smile, watching Brianna join me in the booth.

"Yeah. You said it was important..."

"Mhm. But I know your probably going to think I'm bipolar after this discussion" I fold my hands on the table.

"I'm listening"

"I'm bored with my life, Brianna"

"I'm bored with mine too" she smiles.

"Good, so we're both on the same page then. I was thinking of getting back into the 'business' lifestyle"

"So you wanna start dealing again huh?" she smirks.

"Maybe.."

"Well I know someone who can help you out but there's one condition..."

"And?"

"I want in...maybe as like an assistant"

"Babe. This is not that type of office shit your thinking about.."

"I know dad, I've done it before"

"What?"

"Is it really that much of a surprise? Dad, I am a weed and thug whore, I know my shit"

"Hmm. You know I'd really rather you be like a nurse or something" I chuckle.

"No fuck that, I'm not A'Raya dad! I'm different, I'm like you. I love drugs, I love bad boys, I love weed, guns are interesting to me now and I'm definitely my father's child. Shit, I'm the daughter of the Infamous Thug Mal, for crying out loud..."

I sigh. "If your doing this with me, then there's going to be some rules"

"Lay it out..."

"Number one, You listen to me no matter what"

"Yes Sir"

"Number two, Don't do nothing you can't finish"

I nod.

"Number three, Play ya cards right. If we make this happen, we're gonna be up there with the big boys. And as my daughter, I'm a need you to be sharp and on point. Never caught lacking"

"Understood"

"Good. That's it for now, until I think of some more. But get in touch with ya boy, and set us up a date"

*2 Days later* (Brianna's POV)

"Hey, long time no see baby girl" he laughs, picking up the phone.