Chapter 56: Graduation Party

××Jada in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*June 15* (Riley's POV)

"I am so honored to present to you, your high school diploma. Congratulations Riley Allen on completing your 12th and final year of grade school. Good luck" my principles smiles at me.

Smiling uncontrollably, I throw up and catch my diploma, waving to all my friends and family out in the audience.

My principle then escortes me off stage for me to return back to my family.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl" my dad pulls me in to his arms first.

"Thank you daddy" I smile, giving both of my sisters a hug next.

"You may have graduated but your still the baby" Bri teases, pulling away from our hug.

"Oh shut up" I wave her off, grabbing Leah's arm.

I pull Leah to me, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her passionately.

"We did it....no more school, well not for you" she smiles.

"Yeah, when you leaving for college?"

"Next month actually"

"Oh okay, I'm a miss you" I kiss her neck.

"I'll miss you too"

*2 hours Later*

"Aye! Go sis!" Brianna cheers me on, taking a picture of my outfit.

"I look good?" I ask looking up.

"Yeah boo, everyone is waiting downstairs...let's go" she pulls me.

I follow Bri downstairs, greeted immediately by loud music, the smell of Liquor and of course all my friends. They all cheer as I come downstairs, hyping me up and shit. It was time to turn up foreal...that is until I saw Jada in the crowd...😒

Our eyes meet and come to my surprise, she waves at me. But I didn't return the favor, I guess you can say I'm still not a fan of her anymore. Haven't talked or seen her since last year, so why the fuck is she at my party.

"Bri?" I turn back.

"Yeah?"

"Why is ya friend here?"

"Who Jay?"

"Mhmm"

"She wanted to come, she said she wants to maybe talk to you"

"Nah I'm good"

"Riley come on, just hear her out at least"

"I'll think about it" I say walking away and meeting up with Ashara at the bar.