Chapter 24: Virgin No More

××A'Raya in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*November 15; (A'Raya's POV)

"I'm glad you had a good time" he wraps his arms around me, as we enter in his dorm room.

I blush, feeling him give me a peck on the cheek. Isahm is just really getting to me at this point, he's such a good man to me. And I'm really developing strong feelings for him and surprisingly....sexual ones too.

It has to mean something if I'm strongly considering giving him my pure-ness. But I really wouldn't mind him having it, he is my boyfriend now.😏

"You tired yet?" he takes off his shoes and lays down.

"Are you?" I say, doing the same.

"I'm fine babe"

"Good, because I was thinking about something" I smile at him.

"Okay?" he sits up, hugging me.

"I really appreciate you Isahm"

"I really appreciate you too A'Raya" he smiles.

"I-I um...I want you to take my virginity" I smile back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean if your okay with that"

"It's whatever you want babe, you really wanna do this?"

"Yeah. I think I do"

"When?"

"Tonight...." I play with my fingers, acting shy.

He smiles and kisses me on the lips. I was kind of excited about it, now after tonight...I can prove to my sister that I'm no longer a "boring person". 😨😬

*8:49 pm*

Laying underneath his muscular brown body and rubbing down on his back, I could already feel "him" poking near my entrance. I chuckle, seeing him getting so turnt on by this while he kissed along the corner of my neck.

"I think I'm ready" I look up at him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I breathe.

Giving me one last kiss, he rest his head down in the corner of my neck and slides inside. Stroking slowly, I could feel my heart starting to race from the little bit of pain I felt each time he went in more.

"You hurting?" he looks over, turning his head.

"Just a little"

"Let me know if it gets too much" he says going a tad bit faster.

"Sssss mmm" I close my eyes, biting my lip.

"Slower? Or faster"

"Faster"

Going faster and apparently harder too, his last stroke hurted the most. It felt like a pinch and it didn't last for that long at all...but it still caught me off guard.

"OUCH" I whimper in pain, pushing him off.

"Sorry" he pulls out.

"No no...I'm fine. I think you just broke my hymen. Already somehow" I smile a little at the thought.

"Let me see" he opens up my legs, to take a look down there.

"Do you know what your looking for?" I laugh.

"Girl, I toke health class and yes. Your hymen is gone baby. Wow that was quick" he chuckles.

"I know right, and I only felt real pain once"

"Cause you took it like a champ" he smiles down at me, making me blush.

"Mmm. You took my virginity Isahm" I rub down his chest as he lays next to me.

"I know. And it was amazing because it was you. Even though it was short, at least now...I can make love to you" he kisses me neck.

His words made my kitty tingle inside, I've been horny before but now...this is the real deal. Where I can actually do something about my hot and bothered feelings.😏

"Make love to me then" I smile at him.

*10:39 pm*

"Ahhh I think I'm close--" I moan in his ear, gripping the back of his head in the process of his strokes.

"Shitt Rayy" he hissed, stuffing my hole with his member.

"Mmmmm" I close my eyes, moaning in my palm. It felt like I was going to explode if he didn't stop.

"Oooouu I'm going to explode...sssss"

"Yeah?" he gives it to me more.

"Oh my god no!" I yell, feeling all my liquids escape from my hole.

"Ahh hmmm" he lifts up and cums on top of me.

*11:04 pm*

"How was it?" he asks.

"What do you think?"

"Well I think you enjoyed it baby"

"I did" I look back, giving him a peck.

"So I heard it's ya sister's birthday tomorrow"

"Yep, finally" I laugh.

"Mm. So what y'all doing for her?

"Nothing now. She's been sick lately"

"What kind of sick?"

"Like flu sick. She's been coughing, blowing her nose, not eating normally. So she's not going to do much I bet. Maybe we'll celebrate when she feels better"

"Awwe I hope she gets well soon"

(Brianna's POV)

"Okay what the fuck!" I yell out loud, looking down at this shit.

I read the directions like 3 times already, over and over. And it's still not making sense to me...like am I pregnant or not. The fucking bold line is on the wrong side if I'm not. Or maybe I am and just the right line acting stupid. Ughh I don't know.

I'm a just guess and say that I'm not, since I only see one bold line. Man, I'm so stressed about this...it's bad enough I'm sick with a nasty cold on my birthday but now it's un clear if I'm eating for two or not.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Is Brianna PREGNANT TOO?😱😨