Chapter 72: The Affiar

××Brianna in the Pic👇××

--------------------------------------------------------(Brianna's POV)

(Brianna's POV)

FvckBud🙈💦😩: u watch the vid😏

Me: yea🙈💦

FvckBud🙈💦😩: man thats like my 4th time 2night cummin like that. All cuz yo white ass😩

Me: ur just as pale nigga.💁

FvckBud🙈💦😩: ik. But i need u rn

Me: y so u can rip through my lil ass

FvckBud🙈💦😩: yeah I mean. I wanna go in on that shit...which i really need rn. I need some 😻...and I really want urs specifically. My shits been hard since 2 hours ago...

Me: ain't ya girl w/ u tho? I seen ya IG. So u wanna come here instead?

FvckBud🙈💦😩: i cnt go to ya house this late, she too nosey lol.  but...I rlly rlly need u here rn. So can u come thru ?

Me: ill see.

*11:15 pm*

I get out my car, parking it across the street of his house to make things low key. But...really what are we going to do with his girl in the house with us.
We should just do it outside in the car.

But walking up his lawn, I see him open the door immediately...damn he must really wanna go through with this huh. But I already had cold feet...

"Shhh" he pulls me into the house, closing the door quielty behind us. We past by his bedroom downstairs, hearing what I assume to be his girlfriend rocked out, snoring and carrying on.

But then we go into his bathroom and yet again he closes and locks the door behind us, pinning me on the wall instantly.

"Thanks for coming through" he kisses along my neck, beginning to rub down my chest.

"Why--why can't we do this in the car" I breathe.

"Nah...its more of a rush knowing we could get caught right. Be my bad girl tonight"

I blush and let his dominance take over. Taking off my jacket and my pants, he props my legs up on to his back. Kissing my lips hungrily against the wall.

Not wasting time, he pulls off his shirt and slides down his sweats, showing me his huge ass erection while I sit back and watch him.

"You weren't kidding..." I stare down at it, feeling my shit jumping inside from watching him pull it out in front of me. His veins bulged out through his skin that he was so hard...it really...I mean really turned me on.

"No loud moans ok" he opens my legs, coming inside on demand and still pressing me against the wall.

I bite my tongue and look up at him with desire, feeling him increase pace on me immediately. ...fuck😩

"Mmm" My eyes start to roll back.

"Damn you lucky I can't Ram ya shit in like I want to" he talks dirty into my ears, humping my body forcfully on the wall making my mouth open into a perfect "O" shape each time.

"Wh--y?" I moan slightly.

"Cause I would fuck ya tight ass hole so hard and not let you breathe even for a second" He slams his inches in to me hardly.

"Ahhh" I moan softly, looking up at the ceiling.

"Shhhh" he covers my mouth, still forcing his way inside me on the wall.

He spreads my legs up wider and pounds deeper into my core, really making it so difficult for me not to moan while he's having his way with me.

"Mmmmmm" I bite my lip, rolling my eyes back once he reaches to grab my neck.

"Mm. Fuck yo bend over the sink now" he lets me down.

Catching my breath I do so and immediately feel him pull my hair up in to a pony tail and I mean pound my folds hardly not wasting anytime.

"Fuckk" I moan, covering my mouth.

He was clapping my shit rapidly to his will, I really had no escape from his strokes. I could feel my body automatically coming straight back to him, like I couldn't break the motion of his force.

"Ahhh....ahhh" I moaned quietly in my arm, bending down.

"Mmm" he huffed from being in heat, clawing his nails deeply in to my cheeks.

*Footsteps approaching*

"Don't say shit" he whispers, standing completely still.

*Knock on the Door*

"Babe...are you in there?" we hear his girlfriend say.

"Yeah" he says, and pulls out of me.

"Oh. Okay....what are you doing?"

"I got the bubble guts babe, I should've never ate that pizza from the gas station" he says

"Yeah I told you not to. Take some medicine when you come out. I'm going back to sleep though"

"Aight then"

*10 minutes later*

"Stay in here and don't make a sound" he says, opening the door.

I watch him walk out and leave me in the bathroom alone.

(Jacob's POV)

I crack open my bedroom door, seeing Raven knocked out like before under the covers. I then close the door quietly and head back in to the bathroom.

"Come on...and walk quietly" I say to Brianna after opening the door.

I follow in back of her as we both leave the bathroom, getting to the front door successfully, I lock and close it behind us.

"Well I guess I'm going home now" she says, fixing her clothes.

"Nah we not done, go hop in ya  backseat"

*5 minutes Later*

"Mmmmmm....ahhh" Brianna moans,  bouncing down on top of in the back seat of her car.

Man, this position had me in ah. So I'm laying in between the driver and passenger seat on the arm rest and spreading my legs. She's facing the back window and riding me hardly by bouncing that shit back on top of me.

"Damn..." I smack her ass a couple times when she brings it back.

"Fuck!" her hand reaches back to spread her cheeks apart, showing me how much I'm stuffing inside her.

"I'm stretching that shit out ain't I?" I grip one of her cheeks.

"Yes. Ouuu! Babyy..."

I swear when Bri moans it drives me crazy. It makes me wanna just tear her shit up because of how submissive she sounds.

I pull down on her hair and lift up to give her some of my pounding strokes.

"Ahh!.....sssss Yeah baby fuckkk"

"Yeah!?" I smack her ass again in the process.

"Yesss Jacob...ahh!"

"Open that hole" I demand.

"Baby ouu I'm gonna cum--" She moans in high pitch, grabbing on her ass and bending over.