Chapter 59: He's in?

××Jacob in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (Jamal's POV)

I'm sitting behind my desk, watching my daughter as bring in and sits down his punk-ass in front of me. She then leaves the room, leaving only me and him to discuss business.

"Afternoon Sir" he says.

"What do you want?" I fold my arms.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior that day. I'm sorry about giving you attitude when you didn't have nothing to do with it"

"So who did?, my daughter?"

"Well yeah. She got pregnant by my worst enemy, but then claims she loves me"

"Oh.."

"But Sir, I really love ya daughter. I would do anything for her, but...what she did it....hurt me. And I flipped out on her, but I never put my hands on her and I promise you I never will. So once again I apologize for disrespecting you, I always wanted to be cool with you Sir. So do you think we could maybe put this behind us and start over?"

I pause and look at him. I felt kind of impressed by his words and a little happy that he feels that way about my baby girl. Maybe she could use a guy like him after all...and that brought me to an idea.

"Sure son. I accept your apology and I'm really happy you feel that way about my daughter"

"Thank you and I was wondering since me and you are starting over, I would be more than honored to work for you"

"You wanna work for me, huh?"

"Yes Sir. I'm kind of in a financial crisis right now. So I'm looking for work to support me and my baby girl"

"I forgot Brianna told me you had a kid"

"Yeah but I never really planned to have a kid now, she just happened. So what could I do, I would never deny no baby of mine"

"Your more of a man than I thought, son. But Fine, what are you good at?"

"Drugs and guns.."

"You know how to shoot?"

"Of course. I would be more than happy to show you someday"

"Well then. Lets take a walk" I say getting up and walking over to the door.

"Oh um okay" he gets up and follows me downstairs.

I take him out to the shooting range we had for the trainees and toss him my personal glock from my side pocket.

"Impress me" I step aside, starting up the range.

*1 hour Later* (Brianna's POV)

I'm counting money and stacking it in a briefcase for this new client we're interested in. He had some territory near one of the bays that my father wouldn't mind having, so I had to go in and show em a little charm like always for the big meeting.

 He had some territory near one of the bays that my father wouldn't mind having, so I had to go in and show em a little charm like always for the big meeting

*Door Opens*

"Whoever you are, can you consider knocking first before coming in my office" I say, not looking back.

"I'm in" I hear Jacob's voice.

"What?" I turn around in disbelief, thinking there's no way in hell my father let him in.

"Yeah. I'm in the muscle department and your personal bodyguard babe" he smiles, excitedly.

"No! I don't want you around me all the fucking time"

"Damn. That hurts..."

Pissed off, I bump him on my way out, heading straight into my dad's office without knocking.

"Daddy you can't be serious!" I yell.

"About?"

"About Jacob. You know we're not on good terms and I can barely stand him as it is" I fold my arms.

"I thought you'd like him as your personal bodyguard" he chuckles.

"Daddy that's not funny. Why would I want both of my ex's working around me!"

"Brianna look. I only chose Jacob to be your bodyguard because this kid really loves you and I know he'll protect you out there. And the kid has some outstanding aim" ...well duh, he has a kid😐

"Ugh. Just tell him to not get in my way! I just can't believe this shit right now" I walk out, going back into my office and seeing that the nigga was still there.

"Why are you still here?" I question.

"Damn. A nigga can't chill"

"Not in my fucking office you can't"

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"Don't fucking curse at me!"

"Or What? Ya little temper tantrums may work on daddy but you know I don't give a fuck about em"

I huff and surprisingly shut up from talking back to him.

"I already told you why I wanted the fucking job. Its not because of you. I'm doing this shit for my daughter! We don't gotta talk ok. But I appreciate you helping me out with this"

"Mmhm"

"And your my boss now, so I'll respect you and do anything you tell me to. So since you want me out your office, I'm sorry to bother you" he says before walking out.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯