Part 49: In mourn

××Brianna in the MM××
------------------------------------------------------
"...Kaz--....Kaz is...dead--" she cries more. 👀👀👀🙊💀

"What!?" my eyes widen.

"He's....dead" she gasped, trying to talk in between her sobs.

"Where are you?!"

"I'm driving...I'm almost to the warehouse actually"

"Aigh. I'll meet you outside" I say hanging up. Fuck yo...😤

*15 minutes later*

Watching Brianna get out the car, I instantly grab and wrap her in my arms. I'm so lucky that nothing happened to her, God I don't even wanna think about it.

"You okay?" I tilt her head up to me, seeing her black makeup running down her cheeks.

"I'm fine..."

"Come on lets go in" I say, leading her into the warehouse and then up to my office.

She sits down, burying her face in her arms.

"Tell me what happened..."

*Hours earlier, Flash Back*

"Mr. Peyton is right this way you two"

Me and Kaz follow the red haired woman to an office, greeted by none other than Mr. Peyton himself.

"Please sit down" he suggests, ushering the other woman out and closing the door.

We both sit in front of his what I assume to be his desk and I cross my legs, being lady like. Since my father stated that I should try to win this guy over, I went home to change my attire for the special delivery.

 Since my father stated that I should try to win this guy over, I went home to change my attire for the special delivery

"Good evening Mr. Peyton. I'm Indya Allen" I stand up to shake his hand.

"Nice meeting you" he smiles.

I look back at Kaz. "Babe, you think you could step out for a moment" I smile.

"Uh..okay" he gets up, exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

"My father informed me on your request to see our top quality products. Have a look" I retrieve the suitcase, showing him the weed, meth, cocaine, heroin and ecstasy pills.

"Hmm. I heard y'all prepare these y'all selves" he picks up one of the little baggies.

"Sure do. I'm in charge of the department that makes and prepares the goods. I don't tolerate mishaps in the kitchen" I chuckle.