Part 43: Talkin' Sh*t gets you...

××Jacob in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*Slurping and Sucking sounds*

Slurping up her wet folds, I bury my tongue deep inside her hole, giving her them tongue strokes.

"Fuck--" she moans, opening her legs wider.

"Mmm" I gobble down her shit, really enjoying the taste of her. This was my cake and Ice cream right here😋🎂🍦

"Ahhh" she breathes, reaching up to cup her own breast.

Getting up, I take off her jersey and then her shorts along with her panties.

"I'll be right back ok" I walk away grabbing my bag and going into the bathroom.

I take off my shit, leaving on just my bra and put on the strap. I laugh at myself in the mirror, playing with it a little bit.

But after swinging it around a couple times, I exit out the bathroom and meet her back on the bed, turning off the lights.

She laughs at me too, watching as I come up between her legs.

"I didn't know you had a strap"

"Just got it today actually and I wanna try it out on bae first"

"You know what your doing...."

"How hard can it be...I watch shit all the time. I eat it good don't I?"

"Yeah...you do" she blushes.

"Well...you ready?" I look down at her.

"Mhm"

I pry open her legs in front of me, pushing them down on the side of her as I line up with her entrance.

I slide in smoothly, watching her reaction by grabbing the bed.

"You had sex before me right?" I ask before going any further.

She nods, looking up at me.

"Aight. Just checking" I force it in.

"Fuck--" she gasp, from my sudden hard pounding pace.

I reached down to touch on her chest, watching her body bouncing back and forth to my rhythm.

"Mmmm" she hums.

"Want me to fuck you?" I ask seductively, cupping her breast.

"Yes" she breathes, closing her eyes.

I give it to her harder, making the bed move now while I pin up her legs.

"Ahhh! Mmmhmm" she grips the bed.

I bend down, smacking my flesh with hers as I bite and bruise up her neck. She moans louder in my ear, making my arousal sky rocket as I pound her on the pillows.

"Oouu shit!....ouu fuck" she scratches my back.

"I told you I'd fuck you one day" I breathe heavily on top of her.

"Yes Riley...oh shit fuck me"

"Mm..you begging now"

I get up from her embrace and flip her over. Pushing down her back and looking down to put it back in. Once in...I push my hips into hers harder, pulling her clapping ass back to me.

"Ahhhh fuckkk!" She moans more, hearing that shit clap back on to me.

"Mmm...you feel that shit don't you" I pull her hair, getting hornier.