Chapter 28: Holiday Season

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Morning*(Brianna's POV)

"Good morning" I yawn, while walking in to the kitchen.

"Morning" my sisters both say, eating breakfast.

"So...um. About last night" I walk over to grab a plate of food.

"Yeah...like we really wanna remember last night" Raya says in a snarky tone.

"Was I loud?" I sit down across from the both of them.

"Um kinda...if we could hear "Oh Jacob I'm cumming" Riley imitates me moaning.

I stale face her. Picking up some of my eggs and dumping them into my mouth on that note.

"Yeah and your bed was hitting the wall constantly" Ray piggy backs off of Riley's comment.

"I'm so sorry you guys. I wasn't even planning on having sex last night but...things happen" I shrug.

"So he's not mad at you anymore?" Ray asks, sipping her juice.

"Nope. He told me he's in love with me actually" I smile at the thought.😏💗

"Awe. So you two back on then?"

"No...we're taking it slow. I told him once I'm ready to commit...I'll definitely give him a call"

"You need to start committing to him now. He's a good man to you..." Riley says.

"Yeah he is...but I'm still young okay. I'm not ready to be tied down and married"

"Married?"

"Yes. By the way Jacob loves me....he'll propose to me next Sunday if we were together"

"Awwwwwe, that's so sweet. What kind of woman wouldn't want that" Ray says.

"Uh... this girl" I point to myself.

"Well maybe you are a dyke..." she laughs. I used to consider myself a dyke a few years back, before I met Jacob.