Chapter 48: The Danger

××Jamal in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Brianna's POV) *7:10 am*
*Phone Rings*

Rolling over, I reach over to answer my phone off the nightstand.

"Yes daddy?" I answer, waking up immediately. It was always important when my father called me.

"Good morning babe. I need you here for an operation"

"Okay. Should I wear something casual or more in the formal side?"

"It really doesn't matter hon. Just be here in about an hour please"

"Yes Sir" I say before hanging up.

"Man..how come you don't talk to me like that" Kaz teased, waking up.

"Because your not my father"

"But you call me daddy too...when I'm hitting ya spots right"

"Boy. Shut up...I gotta get going anyways" I put back on my shirt.

"Nooo...just stay with me for a few more minutes" he whined, pulling my waist closer to him.

"Baby I have to go, you know I can't keep my father waiting. I'm the head of all three departments of the organization, so I have to leave" I say getting up.

"Fine miss CEO" he lets go of me.

"Maybe you should get dress too. But I'll see you later okay" I bend down, pecking his lips.

"Aigh"

(Jamal's POV)

"Mr. Allen, your proposal sounds promising but I'm a need to check out the product for myself"

"No problem. I'll send someone over to bring you my quality goods. But say your interested, then I want some of your goons posted up in my uptown territory. Some of the folks there aren't to fond of my operation and lets just say they're 'Jealous' up there"

"Well. Sir I think we'll have more to discuss once I get a feel for your products"

"I'll be in touch once my messenger is on the way" I say hanging up.

*Knock on the Door*

"Come in" I call out, clearing my desk in front of me.

The door opens, revealing Riley's face as she peaks in.

"Hey honey" I smile, seeing her walk in.

"Hey dad, hows your morning?" she sits down in the chair that's facing my dark wooden desk.

"Uh..it's fine I guess. Just making decisions on the new issues were facing"

"Like what?"

"I think those fucking red necks are messing with our territory"

"Damn. Near the swaps?"

"Yep...that alligator farm I was hype over possessing now. But now those fucking pricks, stopping and robbing our guys for the good shit. And you know how I feel about...issues"

"Yeah. If you need me to do something just say the word"

"Well, I'm a need you to go get some more guys on our side. We're in need of more recruits, both for making and delivering"

"Okay no problem. But I have plans for tomorrow and I should probably get to school now" she gets up.

"Well whenever you have time hon and have a good day"