Chapter 64: Catchin' Feelings

××Landon in the Picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------*The Past Weekend* (Riley's POV)

*The Past Weekend* (Riley's POV)

"Hey...hey..." I feel his hands shake me.

"Hmm?" I open my eyes slightly.

"I'm going to practice aight"

"I wanna go with you" I yawn, strectching.

"Aight. Get dress real quick, I gotta be there before 12"

*1 hour later*

I'm sitting in the stands, looking down at Landon as he catches his breath for a moment. And listening to his music.

Who would've ever guessed me being here with a boy

Who would've ever guessed me being here with a boy...and at his basketball practice. But I only wanted to come because I know how much this means to him...and maybe I just wanted to watch him play. He does look good in that jersey.....with all them tattos covering his arm....and his big ass feet. You know what they say about men with big feet😏

God what am I doing...

Thinking about his member when I'm supposed to be a stud. Man...this is so shameful. I swear my womanly emotions are returning day by day. I guess my attraction for men will never go away like I'd hope it would.

Too busy in my thoughts, I'm startled by him as he sits down beside me.
"Thanks for coming babe" he smiles.

"Your welcome. So I'm babe now?" I blush.

"Girl, you just gone keep asking me that aren't you. What I gotta do to prove it to you" he kisses my neck surprisingly.

"Stop..." I chuckle, blushing once again.

"Come shoot with me" he pulls back.

"Why? So you can beat me...."

"Maybe" he laughs getting up and grabbing my hands.

He leads me on to court, tossing me one of the balls as we both stand in front of one of the rims.

"Ugh. I'm sooo short" I complain, looking up to the net. How the hell was I gonna shoot this ball up there.

"Here" he picks me up, letting me stand on his shoulders to reach the net. Awwe🙈🙈

I toss the ball inside, seeing it fall down onto the floor.

"Okay, now how I get down?" I ask him, feeling nervous from standing on him like this.

"Come on...I got you" he holds out his arms.

Letting go of the net, I bend down to sit on his shoulders, Like if I was three years old.

"Really Riley" he laughs, holding down my legs.

"Don't drop me yo" I look down, playing in his nappy hair.

"I won't. Lets make a deal though"

"What is it?" I look down.

"For each shot I make while your on top of me, you gotta give me a kiss" he picks up the ball.

"No way you can make it like this"

"We'll see. So deal?"

"Sure. Your on"

He steps back behind the three pointer line, shooting the ball and missing the rim.

"Oooooo" I instigate.

"Shut up..." he picks up the ball trying it again, this time making it.😒

I suck my teeth and watch him make it a couple more time in a row after that.

"Better get those lips ready" he chuckles, making it a 6th time.

"Fine how about just a really long one instead"

"Aight" he helps me down from his shoulders, taking me into the locker room now.

He closes the door and presses me up against the wall, connecting our lips passionately as he held me down. One of my hands reach up to grab under his jaw, really enjoying when we did this sort a thing now.

Stopping our kiss, his lips travel down my neck, feeling him giving me so many hickies in his path.

I moan softly feeling him open and prop up my legs on his back. His grinding really got to me as he start basically dry humping me on this wall. God I could feel my shit soaking through each time I felt him against it....why is this turning me on😔💦

"Landon...wait we're more than kissing now--" I moan slighty, getting a little too excited.

He pulls away and lets me down, fixing his shirt and moving away from me.

"I'm sorry...I got carried away" he blushes.

"I see"

"Look Riley, I can't keep...doing this to you. You got a nigga excited more ways then one..."

"I know...but I'm just not ready to go to that level yet"

He looks away. "I know and I'm sorry once again, I'll stop making moves on you" he grabs his bag, looking so upset.

"I don't want you to be upset though"

"Nah its fine. I'm just going through something okay...but I'm ready to go home" he walks out.

"Well what is it?" I follow him.

"I'll tell you in the crib"

*At Home*

It was so awkward with us now, after what we did in the locker room. He wouldn't even look at me the same, like I can tell he's still upset about it. But I'm just not sure if we should do that, even if it did feel kind of good. Damnit...I'm just so...confused.

"Can you tell me what your going through now?" I sit down beside him on the couch.

"Nah. It don't matter no more" he still doesn't look at me.

"Landon talk to me yo..."

"I don't wanna"

"Why?? Why are you acting like this towards me"

He huffs and looks away. "Because yo...you got me catching feelings all over again. And I know you ain't feeling me now cuz' you gay. It just sucks man or maybe its because I'm sexaully fustrated at the mommet. I haven't went down in two fucking years..."

"Why havent you?"

He looks down and covers his face.
"I got burned"

"What does that mean...?" I rub his back.

"I got Chlamydia and Gonorrhea..."

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊