*FlashBack: Inlove*

××Riley in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*3 years ago* (Riley's POV)

"I like how I have my girlfriend all to myself even on her birthday" he pull me up by my chin.

I blush and peck his lips. "And what was up with that picture you sent me yesterday"

"I mean. I was just showing you what you do to me, by that cute little face of yours" he rubs my cheeks.

"Whatever nasty ass" I whisper.

"So what you wanna do for the rest of the afternoon"

"Stay in your arms like this" I lay my head down in the corner of his neck.

"Mmm. I wouldn't mind that" he kisses my forehead.

It's crazy how much I'm really starting to fall for Landon. We only met like 9 months ago and now we're that It couple around the neighborhood.

 We only met like 9 months ago and now we're that It couple around the neighborhood

But before that night we met at the game

But before that night we met at the game...I felt more attracted to females and that's probably why I never gave him the time or day.

But things change and now we're together. And the only thing I want for my birthday is my boyfriend👫💙

"You remember I told you how I used to feel about girls" I look up.

"Yeah. Why?" he looks down.

"Your an asshole for turning me straight again" I chuckle.

"Well I mean if you wanna go make out with a girl in front of me...I don't mind" he smiles.

"Nah. I don't even feel that way about girls anymore. I just want your love and affection"

"And it's all for you" he bites my neck.

"Mmmm" I smile biting my lip.

"When ever your ready, just tell me okay" he says softly, referring to us doing it for the first time.

"Why?" I whisper back, smiling.

"Cuz you know I want chu....but I wanna wait til you feel the same okay"

I blush feeling his hand rubbing my face. I loved Landon, and I think it's maybe time to give him...me.

"I want you too" I grab hold of his hand on my cheek.

"Nah. You not ready yet and it's okay babe"

"I am. Just nervous you know but I do wanna know how sex feels and with you" I smile.

He blushes and leans in to kiss me passionately.

*2 Hours Later*

"How you feel?" he breathes down, talking in my ear.

"It stings a little" I squint my eyes, feeling his body shift suddenly.

"Pull out?"

"Mm mm. Its fine okay" I breathe.

*16 Minutes Later*

"Mmm you so feel good babe" he says, kissing and humping my body forcefully.

"Mmmm" I bite my lip, rolling my eyes back.

"How you feel now?"

"Okay" I breathe, roaming down his back with my hands. "Go harder" I add.

He rolls over, laying down beside me.
"Get on top of me"

I chuckle nervously, not wanting to embarrass myself by taking control.

"Don't be shy babe, its me" he holds out his hand.

I suck it up and climb on top of his body, looking down at him and blushing hella hard.

"I'll do all the work aight. Just put it in"

Lifting up and reaching down, I stick him back inside my folds, biting my lip from the entrance.

"You ready?" he wraps his arms around my back.

I simply nod, now feeling him pull me down to him as he thrusts insides me from off the bed. Tensing up from his pace, I bite my tongue from all my moans and whimpers that trie to escape my mouth. But then he goes in harder, making my flesh smack back down on to his, like you only seen in pornos. I didnt know how to take it.

"Sssssss ouu my-- god" I moan, grabbing myself from behind.

"Mmhmm. Take it girl" he breathes heavily, gripping both of my checks and pushing it down on his shaft.

"Ahhh!" I whimper out loud, filling the silent bedroom with my moans and his forceful pace into me.

"Ouu shit...mmmmmm" he bites his lip, still leaving hand prints on my ass as it consumes his dick deep inside.

Suddently he sits up to kiss my neck and cup on my now erected breast.

"You okay?" he asks after our last kiss.

"Yeah"

"You wanna stop for tonight?"

"Mhm...if you don't mind"

"Nah I'm good. I want you to enjoy the rest of your day"

I give him a warm smile and get up from off him, putting on some fresh new underwear and a shirt.

He gets up and put back on his boxers, sliding them up and laying right back down.

I do the same and lay beside him, feeling him turn to me and cuddle me on his bed.

"I'm so sore landon" I whisper, looking up at him.

"Sorry babe,You want something for it"

"No. Its okay...I just wanna go to sleep"

"K. Goodnight babe" he kisses my forehead.

"Night baby" I close my eyes, resting my head in his embrace.