Chapter 32: A Holiday Surprise

Previously on Daughters of a Thug. All hell broke loose once A'Raya found her boyfriend and her sister having sex when she came to visit him. Even though what he did broke her heart, she was more angry at her sister more than anything. Ray believed that Brianna was in fact lying about not knowing A'Raya and Isahm we're together. This made her livid with anger and she immediately started attacking Brianna.

After that terror, Ray threatened Brianna to get out before she came home, making Brianna leave and rush home to pack. But little did she know, Riley was out to get her too, finding out that Brianna had also slept with her crush who she loves dearly.

So like before, they exchanged a few words and lead up to Brianna knocking Riley into a concussion all because Riley broke her phone and slapped her first.

Ray then came back home, and saw the aftermath of what had just token place. Brianna confesses to hiting Riley, only making Ray mad all over again and hitting her once again. During they're 2nd argument, Ray brough up they're father, saying that he doesn't love Brianna and that she was actually a mistake. This angers Brianna beyond words, and she too beats on Ray again.

Long story short, Brianna gets arrested for hitting Riley but gets bailed out the next day by her Boy Toy, Jacob.

Now, It's Christmas day and not much has happened for the girls. While Ray, Leah and Riley spent their holiday morning in the hospital. Brianna spent her's by her man's side...

××Riley in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Brianna's POV)

"Babe wake up...wake up" Jacob pushes me.

"Yes?" I groan, stretching.

"Go see what you got this year"

"What?" I laugh, thinking he's just bull shitting me.

"Santa Claus brought you something"

"Bye boy" I lay back down.

"Come on babe" he gets up, pulling me.

"Fineeee" I say, getting up and following him downstairs.

Going downstairs, my face immediately lights up seeing my most favorite thing in the entire world under the tree.

Weed!🌿🌴😍😋🚬🎄🎁

I love me some green, any time of the day.🚬💗

🚬💗