Chapter 89: I fucked up...

××Riley in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------"But why would you turn me out

"But why would you turn me out...just for you to turn back to guys yourself. That so fucking selfish" I say in a sad tone, looking down. ...I really feel stupid and heart broken now.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I know it's selfish but...shit happens and I can't take it back. I can't help the way I feel for him...but I like you too. Just know that"

"I think you should leave..." I bite my lip, letting a tear drop on my window sil as I bend over.

"No Leah...why I gotta leave? I accepted that fact that you got pregnant!"

"But your situation is different! I didn't care if you slept with him...your a free woman. But it's the fact that you love him now that fucks everything up. And I know you love him because the word "like" was too light for the feelings you feel for him. But yet you say you like me...or that you think you love me. How am I supposed to feel Riley? You made me like you, you took over my sexuality. Only to just stab me in the back by turning straight again. Your so fucking-- selfish...knowing that I love you" I cry.

"Please don't cry Lee" she cries too.

"Just go please Riley....I don't think we should talk anymore" I bend over, burying my face in my arms.💔

"I don't wanna leave you though...I don't want this to effect what we have"

"We don't have anything anymore...I'm not going to be second in line for no one"

"You won't--"

"Riley get the fuck out please" I say becoming angry.

"No yo" she comes over to rub my back.

Losing my temper, I swing on her once I feel her touch me. She stumbles back a little and wipes her bloody lip.

"You bust my lip..." she says, leaking.

"You fucking deserve it" I turn to face the window again.

"Just let me get my things then"

*Later on that Evening*
(Jamal's POV) *Door Bell Rings*

Getting up from watching the game, I head over to my front door seeing Riley on the other side.

"Hey hun. What happened?" I open the door, seeing her mouth bleeding.

"Can I come in" she says, talking with a full mouth.

I step aside and watch her come in, closing the door behind her and asking her again.

"What happened?"

"I got into a fight...you mind if you help me though"

"Yeah come on" I lead her into the bathroom.

I sit her down on the toilet and clean her mouth of blood. It seems like her braces or gums were bleeding from the inside, not to mention her lip busted on the right side.

"You might need stitches baby girl" I say, seeing her flesh out and blood constantly pouring out.

"Fuck" she whines.

"Come on. Lets get you to the hospital"

*4 hours later*

I drive back home with Riley, now all fixed up with stitches. She had about 10 stitches to fix up her lip and to stop the bleeding. But she was really upset from the looks of it...I still don't even know what happened.

Letting her inside first, I lock and close the door behind us. I then go into the kitchen to grab a bag of Ice from the freezer, bringing it over to her as I sit down myself.

"Here" I hand her the bag.

She takes it from my hands and puts it on her face, crying now too.

"Hey...hey what's wrong" I rub her shoulder.

"I fucked up..." she cries.

"With who?" I turn to her.

"That girl I told you about named Leah. She's the reason why I had a busted lip"

"What happened?"

"......I betrayed her"

"You cheated?"

"She wasn't my girlfriend dad. But yes I slept with someone....and it was fucking Landon"

"You slept with Landon?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I know...I'm supposed to be gay I know. But I like him...matter of fact I have feelings for him now all over again. And I told her the truth...but she just didn't understand me. That's when she hit me across the face"

"And you ain't hit her back?"

She laughs. "Look I deserved it okay...and then she pregnant"

"What the fuck! And she mad at you?"

"That's what I said!" she throws up her hands.

I laugh, thinking these girls crazy out here now a days.

"But now she ain't gone talk to me no more and it sucks because I like her too. I really do"

"Damn playa. Which one you gonna choose?"

"...I want both" she shrugs.

"I just bet you do. But if she's gay...how in the hell she pregnant?"

"Leah's not a lesbian. She's Bi-sexual...I actually turned her out"

"Okay now that's kind of fucked up babe. So you turned her gay so that y'all could hit it off but then when Landon came back...all that went out the door"

"Man she was right....that was selfish of me. I toke over her sexuality just for myself to only go back to liking niggas...."

"Mmm. You need to just give her some time to get over this and hey, if you still like her then. Give her a call...maybe she'll be around by then" I rub her leg.

"Yeah. I'll see how it plays out. But Damn I'm a miss her shit....I'm missing it now dad"

"Well son. *I chuckle* take care of yourself whenever you miss getting the kitty" I say making her laugh.

"You know...I am like a son more than a daughter to you. Your always pushing me to be stronger"

"Well God knows I always wanted a son but you will always be my little girl at heart. But it's nice to talk about girls...like if you were actually my son"

"Since you always wanted one. Give me some tips then" she laughs.

"Well first wrap it up" I laugh, making her crack up.

"What if it break?"

"Don't keep going! Stop. And get another one. Shit, that's how Brandi got here..."

"Damn. And what about...pleasing her?...even though I already got that down pack"

"Oh really? Let's hear it playa.."

"Well most girls like to feel submissive...I would know...since I slept with Landon. But yeah, you gotta show em who's boss some of the times...and then just make love some of times too. But with Leah....man...I just wanted to tear her shit up and make her scream all night. I be going so rough on her..."

"That's my boy" I pay her leg. ...Riley was definitely my other half. Reminds me so much of when I was growing up. And maybe I did have a son after all.