Chapter 55: No Fuck ups...

××Lamar in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Lamar's POV)

"Yeah. Your actually good..." she says.

"Thanks baby girl" I smile. "But we need to go get our money back from blocks H and 67"

"Why? Wassup"

"They came up real short this week, like 4 grand short"

"Let's go then" she got up immediately and grabbed her car keys.

I follow her out and down to get in her ride, jumping in the passenger seat of her red two-seated Porsche.

She leans in and starts up the car, typing in our destination on the GPS and pulling off in an instant. Damn shawty drive fast....

*15 minutes Later*

"Where the fuck is our other 2 grand from you!" she screams at the guy, that I guess runs this block.

"Wha? We sent it to you...."

"How much did you send me?" she pulls his collar.

"5 grand--...like Mr. Allen wanted" he stutters.

"Well I only got back 3! So who fucked up on the transport then!" she lets him go, yelling at the rest of the crew.

"Who transported the money? Raise your fucking hand now! Or I'm cutting everyone's d*ck off"

One guy in particular raises his hand immediately after Brianna's treat, only to be rushed over to by Bri herself.

"What happened to my other 2 grand?" she gets in his face.

"Nothing. It all made it back to the warehouse"

"Clearly it didn't. Or we wouldn't be having this fucking conversation now would we?!"

"No Miss Indya" he looks up.

"Excuse me!" she punches him with her gun, the one she's been threatening everyone with.

He falls to her feet and holds his bleeding face.

"What gives you the right to say my fucking name!" she snaps, pulling his bloody collar.

"I'm sorry boss"

"Good dog. If you ever disrespect me like that again, I won't do it so gently next time. Now get the fuck up and make us some money. And I swear if this money is not back at the warehouse...I'm a fuck everyone up!--"

*Her phone Rings*

Turning away she picks up her phone, while I go over to question the poor bastard she just hit.