Chapter 101: He'll be Sadly Missed

××Jamal in the MM××
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Few months Later* (Ivyene's POV)

"Thank you all for coming to my husband's service. I really appreciate the support, respect and gratitude.

Jamal as you may know wasn't always the good guy. Yes, he gang banged, killed, sold drugs, and didn't care once so ever. But one thing he did care about was his family.

Me and his five beautiful daughters were his world. He did everything to keep us safe and happy...he would bend over backwards for his girls. He was an amazing father to them...and the last thing he said before he passed was..."tell my girls how much I love them" *I cry a little*

Jamal was a great man. A great friend. An amazing father to our children. A great husband to me...such a good man he was to me. But sadly his life was cut to short because of some old rival beef. We dreamed of growing old together...well I guess you can say we did since we were both nearing the age of 60 years old. But I never wanted to lose him like this. It still kills me to know that My boo is gone.
*I chuckle* we used to call each other that growing up...he was My Boo and I was his queen.

And I just can't wait to see and hold my Boo once again...someday. But now I have to support my family and continue to be a mom and grandma to them.

I wanted to close the organization as you can imagine but...I knew how much work and pride he put into to build it. So it will go on but now under the control of a new boss. Jacobson Mendoza. Requested by none other than Jamal himself.

So congratulations Jacob and I hope you can make my husband proud. May he rest in peace"😢🙏✨

*1 year Later* (Narrator's POV)

It's one year later after the funeral and everyone's still healing over the tragic loss of Jamal Allen.

Jacob however, is now the head of the business in place of Jamal. He's really doing everything in his power to make the business stronger and to make his deceased father in law proud wherever he may be.

But it's not all business. He still loves and spends time with Brianna and his family, being a great dad to them the best he can. Speaking of them, Kaila grew up and is now 1 years old and some change😏

 Speaking of them, Kaila grew up and is now 1 years old and some change😏

And is so loved by many and of course Jacob himself...