Chapter 85: Jealousy is a B*tch

××Brianna in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Jamal's POV)

(Jamal's POV)

So tonight, I plan on having a nice little family dinner with my wife and kids. I was actually going to wait until Riley got back from her little trip upstate but she insisted that I should follow through with my original plans.

So Me, Ivyene, A'Raya, Brianna and Brandi are all going to have a little nice dinner to welcome them home.

*3:30 pm* (Brianna's POV)

"You coming tonight right?...I hope you don't leave me all alone with Ms. Malibu" Ray says, reffering to the dinner with our...."sister".

"Nope. I told daddy I'm not coming" I lied.

"Bri! Don't leave me with her...you know I can't stand her as much as you do. Come to find out, she's been flirting with my man too"

"That fucking bitch..." I huff. ...god I hated that girl. If this bitch wasn't blood...she'd be swimming in her own by now.

"I know right! I mean who the hell she think she is? Coming up in here like she the shit and that she can say whatever she want to our niggas!" Ray snapps. "And yeah I'm talking about you Isaac! The fuck is she your woman crush wensday for!" she yells in the background.

"Oh shit" I laugh, knowing she yelling at him while I'm still on the phone.

"Sorry bri. That bitch just makes me....ugh. And Now I'm cursing...dear god forgive me"

"Oh my god Ray...thats like the first time I've heard you yell like that in a while"

"Yeah well I need to stop. I just can't believe that girl is our sister now. And I swear if I catch her flirting with my man again....oouu!"

"Well lets just hurry up and get this night over with..."

"Yeah. I'll pick you up around six..."

*6:06 pm* (A'Raya's POV)

I pull up to the curb of Brianna's house, seeing that this girl had already went to Wendy's. ...really😒

really😒