Chapter 100: Jamal...

××Jamal in the MM××
---------------------------------------------------------
(Jamal's POV)

Waking up a second time, I notice my whole body in pain and my back against the wall. Then came in Bobby...an old rival of mine.

"Have a nice nap Jamal?"

"What the fuck do you want!" I yell.

"Oh nothing really. It's just time for you to go I think"

"You must still mad because I cut ya punk ass off huh? Too bad so fucking sad" I chuckle.

"I like how your so bold even when I'm the one that's holding a gun to ya head" he aims his gun at me.
"Or should I kill wifey first" he walks over to Ivy, pointing the gun to her.

"Nah ! Just kill me...spare her"

"Fine what about your son in law" he goes up to Jacob surprisingly.

"I said me!" I yell.

"You sure about that...well--" he continues to talk, walking around my bedroom now.

Looking up at Jacob, I see him somehow get up from the wall and pull out his gun, knocking over a vase next to me. ...smart thinking.

"What the--?" Bobby turns around, and points his gun at Jacob who was doing the same. "Put it down" Bobby says.

"Ladies first" Jay says.

Quickly, I lean over to slightly grab a piece of glass, cutting myself free from these tight ass wires.

Seeing me free, Bobby walks backwards and grabs Ivyene, pointing a gun to her head instead. ..fuck

"Let her go!" I yell.

"Put the gun down!" He yells at Jay.

I look at Jacob and tell him to lower his gun...I just can't stand to see Ivy in that much danger. Not again...

"Now let her go!" I yell.

Bobby smiles and lets her go, letting Ivy run away from him over to me, before he lifts up his gun once again.

"Babe!" I yell, seeing him press down on the trigger.

💥*2 Gun Shots*💥

"Jamal?...." I hear her say, holding my body as I fall down weakly.

"Baby...your....bleeding" a tear falls down from her eyes as she hovers over me.

"Ha...I've got you. You've son of a bitch--" Bobby laughs, laying on the floor bleeding as well.

*Gun Shot again*

Looking over, I watch Jay leave Bobby's lifeless body by our dresser. That motherfucker was dead as can be now, that's how you do it Jacob.

"You okay dad?" he comes over too.

"I'm fine" I breathe, knowing I'm not sadly.😢

"Are you sure?" Ivy asks, putting pressure on my wound. "Let's go get you some help" she tries to help me up.

"No....no...I'm not fine. I can't feel the rest of my body"

"Come on Jamal...please let me take you to the hospital baby" she cries.

I look up at her with tears in my own eyes. Only because I knew.... I was dying...

"Ivy...take care of my girls for me" I hold her hand.

"No...Jamal no stop saying that..."

"Babe-- listen to me...I don't have much time. Take care of them...and yourself. Tell em how much... I love em with--.." I breathe, fading out.

"I don't wanna lose you though" she cries, holding my hands to her face.

"I love you Ivyene...so much..."

"I love you too....I love you so much more--"

"I'll see you again okay...I'll be waiting right in Heaven or *I chuckle lightly* Hell for you...I'm.........a...mis..you." I fade away. 💔

(Ivyene's POV)

I cover my face, crying. Tears and tears fell on to his now dead body....my.... love was really gone.

"Jamal" I cry his name over and over, feeling a pair of arms wrap around me.

"I'm so sorry mom" Jacob cries, letting me cry on his chest.

"....no *I gasp*....Jamal--" I cry badly, letting go of Jacob to go hug his lifeless body.

I wrap his arms around me, pulling on his bloody shirt, really breaking down in his cold embrace.

"I'm so sorry" I rub his face, kissing him one last time, before laying in the corner of his neck. I cuddle up to his body, still breaking down horribly. I just couldn't let go.

Just why did he have to go...why...did he have to do this stupid business!...just Why. ...my poor baby.

I'm missing him so much already💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is just sad all around. Not only did Jamal pass away...but it's the second to last chapter til the end.

And if you were wondering, since I always cry like a baby at all my story endings...yes. I cried myself sick writting this part lol.😓💔😭😂😪😢😟

😓💔😭😂😪😢😟