Chapter 78: New Edition

××Brandi in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Jamal's POV)

(Jamal's POV)

"You have another sister..." I tell them, seeing them look up at me like I'm crazy.

"Uh where?" Riley says.

"Yeah...you two didn't--" Bri points at me and Ivy.

"No. Sadly not" I chuckle.

"So how do we have another sister?"

"Okay look she's upstairs waiting to meet you guys. She's older than all three of you too...clearly I had a one night stand go wrong with her mother. This was when I was still foolin' around with Tyler...and when I was pissed at your mother for not loving me..." I look over at Ivy.

"And I'm sorry baby...damn" she folds her arms.

"But yeah...her mother told her that I was her father, so she got in touch with Aléxxa...and then she got in touch with me. Long story short...we got a DNA test and she's 99.97% mine" I shrug.

"Wow dad..." A'Raya says.

"But girls...this woman has been through enough already. Her mother died recently and we're the only family she has now...so be nice. And welcome her with open arms, understand?"

"Yes Sir" Riley nods

"Yes Sir.." A'Raya shrugs looking away.

"Yes Sir..." Bri agrees.

"Brandi! You can come down now"

(Riley's POV)

Me, Brianna and Ray watch as this light brown skinned girl comes down the steps. She appraoches us all in the living room and stands up shyly.

"Brandi, this is Riley...Brianna...and A'Raya. Your sisters" Dad introduces us.

"Hi" she waves awkwardly at us.

She looks at me after looking at Ray...really taking my breathe away.
...our new sister was hotttt😍🔥

our new sister was hotttt😍🔥