Chapter 16: Isahm

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Riley's POV)

"Ssssss...mmmm" she hisses laying her head back on the window.

I pry her legs open more, feeling them trying to close on my tongue.👅

"Sssss...ahh...ahhh" she moans up at the ceiling.

Nibbling on her now wet folds, I suck softly on her clitoris, looking up to see her face bend outta shape.

"Mmmmm...hahhhh" she moans softly.

Still eating her shit good, I reach up and grab hold of her neck, seeing her head tilt back once again.

"I swear I'm a fuck the shit outta you one day" I taunt her, still keeping a firm grip.

"Riley...oh fuck" she gasp.

"Mmhmmm" I moan against her pussy, fingering it now with my tongue added.

"Oh fuck...ooouuuu" her mouth opens and eyes close shut.

"Say you love it and I'll make you cum" my grip tightens.

"I love it..." she says quickly.

"Yeah?"

"Yes....ahhh shit!" I dig 3 fingers in, splashing her juices everywhere rapidly.

"Riley! Oh my gawd....oh my gawd!" her legs shake from this orgasm I'm giving her.

"Cum for me" I thrust in harder with my fingers.

"Sssssssssss" she looks up.

I grab hold of her neck again, ramming my fingers into her hole.

"Fuck I'm cumming!"

"Mhm?" I bite at her neck that's not covered by my hand, still stroking her on the window sill.

"Ahhhhhhh! Riley!" she screams slightly.

*Bell Rings*

I instantly pull out once she comes on my fingers, covering half of my three fingers with her white liquids.

Thank God we're actually in a bathroom, making clean up a lot  easier. I wash my hands off and fix my uniform, seeing her begin to fix herself as well.

"I'll see you later" I grab my books.

"Oh..." she says sadly, looking away. Awee she catching feelings😏😣🙈

I walk back over to her and kiss her goodbye on the lips fully, then once again walk towards the door and leave out.

(A'Raya's POV);  *7:09 pm*

It's been two weeks since the whole thing with Isaac, but....I met someone new. His name is Isahm and he's on the school's football team as a running back.

And surprisingly he talked to me first. I was just grabbing a hoogie from the food court and he just came up and started talking to me. He's kind of hot too😏

 He's kind of hot too😏