Chapter 76: Welcome Home....mom?

××Ivyene in the Pic👇××

--------------------------------------------------------(Brianna's POV) *11:13 am*

(Brianna's POV) *11:13 am*

"Baby get up..." I whine, seeing Jacob close his eyes again.

"5 more minutes" he groans.

"Jay we have to get up...and go in to work" I climb on top of his body.

"You know damn well you kept me up all night...that's why I'm tryna get some sleep now"

"Fine. But be at the warehouse before 1 o'clock or I'm marking you late" I kiss his lips and get up.

"Wow really? After I just gave you some good dick last night...you still gone mark me late"

"Fine I won't. But don't push me.."

*12:38 pm* *Knock on the door*

"Come in" I look up from my computer.

"Hey big sister!" Riley comes in.

"Hey" I get up and greet her at the door.

"You miss me?" she says as we're hugging one another tightly.

"Yeah of course" I pull away.

"Yeah I missed your junkie ass too"

I suck my teeth and feel her kiss my cheek. "Okay look. If your going to kiss me, stop slobbering in the process" I stale face her, wiping her sloppy kiss from my cheek.

"Whatever yo. So what you been doing?"

"Just keeping this place stable until daddy gets back"

"True. What you think the surprise is?"

"I really don't know but I hope it's nothing bad you know"

"Yeah I'm worried about that too"

"Yeah...you talk to A'Raya yet?"

"No. Not until she comes in to work. Or I'm a just have to see her at daddy's house"

"Mm. So you happy to be home?"

"Uh its bitter sweet. I mean I missed my family but....me and Landon were really becoming close at the moment but then I felt like I  had to drop that and leave all of a sudden..."

"Awe. Why don't you just ask him to come down here and stay with you?"

"Because he's in college and he plays ball. So I can't mess up his schedule, we're just going to have to be patient for a bit"

"So you really like him huh?" I smile.

"Yes Bri. Its crazy I know but...I really enjoy being with him...now more than any girl I've been with"