What if: Tyler & Ivy

*Back to the Spring Break trip to L.A.*
🙈☀🌴🍃🌺🌾✈💺🚤

(Ivyene's POV)🌺🌺🌺

"Maybe we should give him something, you know to appreciate him for the bomb sex" she winks.

"What are you thinking?

"What if we gave him a threesome..." mmm I like this new girl😏💋

"Mmm, that would be interesting" 

"Yeah it would"

I noticed Tyler, checking me out here and there. She was sexy, no lie. I can see why Jamal is so close to her, she's cool and beautiful...and I'm even starting to like her.

I lean in, moving her hair aside to the back of her ear. She looked at me, specifically staring down at my glossy pink lips. Mmm, I wonder if she'll let me go down on her😏

I straddle her lap moving both of her hands down on to my ass while I started kissing up and down her neck.

"Mmm" she breathed feeling our lips connect in a full sensual kiss.

I grinded my hips on top her, feeling her grip on my waist tightening and following my rhythm as I moved. I knew what I was doing to her, I grinded right up against her clit, surely to make any girl go crazy. Feeling wett myself in the process, come to think about it.

"I can feel your pussy beating for me" I whisper, attacking her neck with my tongue.

She looked up at me, blushing to my words.

"I would love to see you naked" I add, squeezing on one her breast

"Same here. I wanna feel you....when Jay isn't there" she starts rubbing on my body.

"Maybe...I'll surprise you then after"

"Yes. Please" she begged. ...Wow did she just turn me on begging like that😫💦

--The Next Night--🌟💫

"Yessss right there!..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh fuckkk!!" I screamed feeling my immediate orgasm.

"Ahhhhh shitttt...ughhh" he moaned loudly on top of me, slowly pulling out.

He squirted my folds with his cum, letting it drip down.

"Yo I'm done with y'all freak asses...a nigga can't catch his breath" he flopped down on the bed next to me.

"That was great, if I do say so myself " Tyler climbed back on the bed.

"I-- can't move..." I say softly and weakly, feeling my asshole stretched out and sore.

He helped me up on to his left side, placing his arm around me as I laid on his chest, exhausted.

"You too baby" he grabs Tyler, doing the same on his right side.

"You like your reward? I hear her ask, kissing his neck.

"You know I did" ...Little did she know, she had another one coming later on😏

*Later that same Night*(Tyler's POV)