Chapter 67

××Jamal in the pic👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Jacob's POV)

(Jacob's POV)

"Mmm...eat me" she purrs, turning me on a little.

Removing her hands, I push her back on her desk, pulling up her skirt and sliding down her pink lace underwear. Seeing her pink and tan kitty expose to my eyes, I dive straight in with my tongue, grabbing her legs and hearing her moan softly from my entrance.

"Ahh....mmmm" her hands reach down to my hair.

(Jamal's POV)

Just literally arriving in California, I grab my suitcase and make my way to the entrance to catch a taxi.

I was destined to see my wife after all these years...I prayed that I'd see her again and now that I'm about to...just means a lot to me. Its been years...some very long years...too long away from my queen.

And I just can't wait to finally hold her in my arms once more.

"Yo...I need a ride to the County police station" I bend down, talking to the taxi driver through his window.

"That's a 30 minute drive pops...its gone cost you extra" he shrugs.

"No problem" I say hopping in the backseat.

(Jacob's POV)

"Ahhh fuck.....ouuuuu yes" her legs shake from feeling me slurp up her folds harshly.

"Ouuu...I'm cumming....ahh" her back arches, making me grip on to her erect nipples.

"Mmm....fuck--" she moans in high pitch, letting her juices drip down on to my face.

I get up and wipe my mouth, watching her sit up on her desk and catch her breath.

"It's funny how you take my stress away...even after you cause it" I smile at her.

"I'll take that as a compliment then"

"Mhm...so what else you want from me" I come up to her, kissing along her neck now.

"Stop...making me want you..." she breathes, reaching up to grab my hair.

"Is that what you want?" I whisper, cupping her breasts.

"Yes..."

*25 minutes later* (Jamal's POV)

"Aye thanks man" I say getting out the car and giving him his money.

I rush up to the police department and go up to the receptionist at the front desk.

"I'm hear to see my wife, Ivyene Allen. Mr. Murphy sent me here so that I could see how she's doing"