Chapter 18: Foursome Blues

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The next morning*; (Jada's POV)

Finishing putting my hair up into a messy ponytail, I stare down at Brianna laying her head down on my lap.

Last night was uh....something.

***"Ahh fuck!" Bri moaned, being rammed through on the edge of the bed.

My pussy immediately started throbbing hearing Bri's moan, I never got so turned on by a female before ever. Only men turned me on...but I'm starting to rethink on that.

"Fuck Kaz! Shit" she grips the bed, yelling his name.

I tilt my head back to Makai, feeling his hands enter my folds as I'm positioned on top of him. I was so aroused by now, just the sounds of Bri's moans and Kai's fingers had me on cloud nine.

*20 minutes later*

"Ahhhh! Kai!" I moan out loud, feeling him fuck my shit roughly on the bed next to Kaz and Brianna.

"Ahh goddd" she moaned too.

I bit down on the sheets, staring Brianna down while Kaz held down her legs. This was the second time I've seen Bri's naked body in front of me...and I have to say...her slim body is looking so good to me.

What has gotten into me?...Brianna is my best friend. Strictly...
But why is her constant moaning and the way she takes dick getting to me.😨😫

"Ssssss mmmmmm" my eyes roll back, feeling Kai grip my hair and give it to me harder.

"Why the fuck you quiet girl" he taunts me angrily, pulling my hair hashley.

"Ahhhhh Kai!"

"Fuck Jada! Mmmmm" she moans right after me.

"Yeah moan her name!" the boys both say, increasing their pace on us.

"Shit Brianna I'm cumming" I moan teasing.

"Cum Jada ouuu cumm" she slides underneath me, kissing my neck.

Kaz opens her legs wider, now really giving her his pounding strokes.

"Ahhhh oh my gawd" she moans in my face, making me ever so horny.

"Brianna I'm cumming, cum with me" I moan in her mouth, kissing her sloppily***

And the rest is history😏

But just staring down at her made me feel so...warm inside. Not like hot and bothered but just the urge of affection I wanted to give her.

One of my hands stroke her cheek softly, not nearly taking my eyes off her sleeping peacefully.

Its funny how back then...I didn't pay no mind to her feelings at all. The deep ones she had for me sadly😔

*3 years ago*

I walk up to Brianna, seeing her staring at me hard as usual.