Chapter 26: Us Again

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"Bri wake up"

"Yesss?" I open one eye, seeing Riley.

"Someone's here to see you"

"Who?" I ask.

"Come see for yourself" she leaves out.

I get up and wipe my eyes, going down to see what the fuss was about. Entering the kitchen, Ray and Riley were sitting down, waiting for me to go answer the door.

I brush past them and open the main door, seeing Jacob through the screen door. Looking at him, I open the screen door and give him a surprised look.

"What are you doing here?" I say softly, still trying to wake up.

"I wanted to see you. So uh...can I come in, it's kind of cold" he smiles.

I nod and move aside, letting him in and locking the door behind us.

"Hey ladies" he speaks to my sisters.

"Hey Jay" Ray says. Jacob was always her favorite of the boys I've dated or brung home.

"Sup" Riley shakes his hand.

"Oh nothing. Just came to see my girl" he looks at me, making me blush.

"Awwee" my sisters both instigate.

"Let's go upstairs" I take his hand, leading him out of the kitchen.

"Remember, try not to be too loud up there you two" Riley laughs.

I roll my eyes and lead Jacob upstairs, closing and locking my bedroom door behind us. He stands up while I flop right back down on my bed. I was still a little sleepy, but at least it feels like my cold is going away.

"I heard you sick ma" he sits down.

"Mhmm" I rub my nose.

"Awwwee" he rubs my cheeks.

"Ughh Don't look at me" I groan, covering my hideous face.

"Why not?"

"Because I look so hit right now..." I look up at him from my pillow.

"Not in my eyes" he smiles before looking away

*His phone Dings*

"Excuse me for a minute" he looks down at his phone.

I notice that my eyes couldn't stay off of him, its been a while since I've seen him. And I have to say...I missed him and I'm still very much attracted to his ass. Its as if all my feelings for him that I had beforehand, just smacked me right back in the face. I forgot how Fine Jacob was to me...