Chapter 62: Boundaries

××Lamar in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (Lamar's POV)

I get out my car and head up the steps to the warehouse. I'm just coming from a meeting with a new client of ours and I think his offers is really gon help us out with purchasing new fire arms. Shit.....it better help us with all that money we invested. Talking about a briefcase full of stacks for this nigga and I'm expecting my money's worth.

I past by the training grounds outside, noticing Brianna, showing what I assume to be a trainee the works. Damn she gansta, not even standing up to aim...

But the nigga she was training was too busy focused on her ass and not on the lesson. ...shit I didn't blame him though but nah.

"Aye you not even paying attention" I come up to him.

"How you know?" he looks at me.

"Because blood, stop looking at my girl's ass"

"Ya girl huh?"

"Ladies could you please stop arguing" Bri turns around.

"Yo...tell ya boy to chill" he says.

"Y'all both need to chill. I see ya finally meeting each other" she gets up.

"Why you want me to meet a trainee, who can't even pay attention?"

"Because he's my new bodyguard, says my dad. He's in the business now"

"Why him?"

"I have no clue but let's go you two, its time to get acquainted" she leads the way.

*5 minutes Later*

Sitting across from the new boy, I watch Brianna sit down behind her desk, folding her hands on the surface.

"Lamar, this is Jacob. Jacob this is Lamar" she introduces us.

I look the guy up and down, really not knowing why it was so important for me to meet him..

"Is this your ex?" he asked her.

"Yeah I'm her ex" I answer him instead of her.

"Oh lovely, because I'm her ex as well" he sits back.

"Congratulations" I say in a snarky tone.

"The pleasure is all mine" he snaps back, smiling. ...mm😒

"Okay look, I'm a need yall to work out this little beef yall got goin' on already. I'm a step out and let y'all talk like men" she says, getting up and leaving us alone.

He sits back and crosses his legs, looking me up and down as I did the same to him.

"I heard you took her first time" he looks down.

"Mhm" I confirm.

"How was it...? If you don't mind me asking"

"Good, I mean after the hard part"

"True. But look man, I'm not tryna' have no beef with you. I need this job and I can't lose it over no dumb shit...so lets talk it out foreal"

"Aight. Why was you staring at her ass?"

"Well first off I'm a man and second because thats the love of my life right there" he smiles.

"You still love her huh?" I question.