Chapter 81: Envious

××Brianna in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Brianna's POV) *5 days Later*

(Brianna's POV) *5 days Later*

"Hey sis" I say, coming up to Ray.

"Morning" she looks up from her paperwork.

"How much went out to blocks E and 9 last night again?" I ask.

"Uh about 8 grand and did you tell daddy about the new shipments of guns we got from that client of ours"

"Oh really. I'm a go have to check that out" I smile at the thought of guns. It's like holding all the power in world holding those things.

 It's like holding all the power in world holding those things

*Department doors open*

Brandi comes in, making everyone in the financial department stop working and sing happy birthday to her.

🎶"Happyyyyy Birthday to you. Happyyy Birthday to youuu. Happyy birthday to Brandi--"🎶 They sing.

"Ugh" I huff, looking back over to A'Raya.

"Right....isn't she just everyone's princess. Always gotta be the center of attention" Ray snaps.

"It's fucking annoying already that they treat her like she's royalty. But now that it's her birthday...people are really bound to kiss her ass today. And today IS NOT A GOOD FUCKING DAY FOR PEOPLE TO BE SLACKING OFF!" I yell getting everyone's attention.

They all stop singing and look over to me clapping. "Uh hello! This is not a fucking sorority party. Get back to fucking work before you won't have any work to do anymore!" I yell at the staff.

"Damn Bri but thanks" Ray laughs.

"Look I'm not for this bullshit today. Miss Malibu can go out to the hills if she wants attention. Not in my fucking corporation where my money is at stake"

"Yeah I hear that one"

*5 minutes Later*

I knock on my dad's door hearing him say "come in" shortly afterwards. I walk in and sit down in his chair.