Chapter 90: Cooking the Beef

××Brandi in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------*A Couple Days Later*(Brianna's POV)

*A Couple Days Later*
(Brianna's POV)

"Hi. Glad you could make it" Brandi says, opening up the door for me. I guess she wanted to talk our little...incident out, maybe because I scared the shit out of her or maybe she's finally learning who's not to be fuck with around here.

"Mhm" I say standing up and watching her close the door.

"Sit" she walks over to the table, taking a seat in one of the chairs herself.

I pull up the desk chair and sit down, giving her my full attention.

"So um...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for calling you jealous" she says.

"But do you really feel that way, is the question" I smile a little, hoping this girl won't say some B. S. next.

 next

"No...I don't think your jealous of me. But I do think your jealous of me and Jacob's friendship"

"Now why the fuck would I care? He's not my nigga nomore"

"Well it's pretty obvious you two have like this....crazy love for eachother. Everyone tells me about it anyway"

"So if you knew how I felt about him, why would you to talk to him. Some kind of fucking sister, if you ask me" I fold my arms.

"I know this may sound crazy but...that wasn't me. I would never try to throw you or Ray under the bus. I told you I have two sides to me and I'm sure you witnessed what a bitch that side of me is.."

"Yep. So what about you calling me out at dinner? That was your "evil twin" too?"

"No. That was the real me and you know why I called you jealous now so"

I sigh. "So what? You can't control that side of you?"

"No. How can I control it when I don't even think there's anything wrong going on"