Chapter 41: I'm Sorry

××Isaac in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*Bell Rings*  (A'Raya's POV)

Grabbing my books and my purse, I exit from out the classroom and head to the community center here on campus.

*5 minutes Later*

"Hey" Isaac comes up to me, smiling.

I look up for my cumpter and sip my coffee, chuckling at the fact.

"I like how you thinks it's still okay to say hi to me, not to mention giving me a fake ass smile on top of it" I look away.

"Well good morning to you too. I brought you some French vanilla coffee, even though you already have some I see" he sits down the cup.

"Mm." I hum with the slightest appreciation.

"Your welcome by the way"

"Isaac why are you still talking to me?"

"Ray just give me a break, I'm just trying to be nice"

"Why?...so I can like you again. I'm good"

"Actually no. So we can be friends again"

"Ha" I laugh.

"Damn...you difficult" he scratches his head.

"Good. Because not everyone who breaks my heart gets a warm welcome back in"

"I'm Sorry A'Raya. Please, I just wanna be cool again"

"Mm"

"I miss you.."

"Why? Because one of ya groupies not paying you the attention you need?"

"I don't wanna talk about other girls right now Ray. Damn, is that all you think I care about? I'm just here to get my education and leave. These girls aren't nothing to me, I barely talk to them"

"I guess"

"I haven't worried about a single girl in here but you. Not even Elise has my attention, it's mostly on you"

"I thought you didn't like me"

"I don't know how I feel okay...but what I do know is that I can't stop thinking about you now. I feel horrible about what I did to you...and I just really want you to know that. But now your giving me the cold shoulder, which I probably deserve but It sucks because I miss you"

"Why though?...why do you miss me?"

"Because we used to be so close remember? Growing up. Where we played games together and ate chips watching Spongebob"

"Yeah" I blush a little.

"I miss that..."

I blush again, looking away.

"And I'd like to...start talking again. Even if we just text a little" he smiles.

"Maybe"

"Please" he touches my hand, killing me softly😩

"I'll text you later on ok, I hope you'll find it in your heart to text back" he smiles before walking away.

*Later that Night*

Me: so hows your girlfriend?

Isaac😴: y