Chapter 22

××Riley in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*5 Days later*; (Jada's POV)

After finding out that I'm about 3 weeks or so pregnant, I've decided to keep my "discovery" a secret. I just can't tell my moms yet...not even Christiana, who's the cool laid back mom to me. I know Tyler would flip out though. She never wanted me to follow in her footsteps of being pregnant and still in high school.

Its shameful on my part...I feel like I failed her. And I don't wanna get an abortion...that idea is just out of the question for me.

Shit, I don't know what I'm going to do. I only have a couple of weeks before I start showing. 😬

*3:27 pm*

Sitting at my desk in my last period class, I'm copying someone's answers to the worksheet. If my teacher think I'm doing this shit for homework, she smoking somethin'...I have so much shit to turn into other teachers anyway.

I have so much shit to turn into other teachers anyway

*After School*

Of course Brianna didn't come in like usual, it's a shame because...I was really looking forward to seeing her today. Yo I swear I'm gay now, sadly because of my fucking best friend.

But I just can't stop thinking or looking at her when she's around. She's so attractive to me...

Its just something about them tattoos and that Kick-ass attitude attitude of hers

Its just something about them tattoos and that Kick-ass attitude attitude of hers. Sure she isn't the most...well put together human being, but hey...She's a alright in my book😏

Now her little sister Riley, is just my puppet sadly. I love getting what I want from her, she'd proably jump off of a bridge if I asked her to honestly.

But I'm not that heartless, I'd rather have her help me with homework and shit like that. Speaking of which....she could most definitely make herself useful and help a girl out with this Algebra work.

After getting on the public bus to ride back home, I pick up my phone and call up Riley.

"Hello?" she answers.