*FlashBack: Talking it out*

××Brianna in the MM××
------------------------------------------------------
(Brianna's POV) *September*

"I missed ya little thug-ass" he says watching me closely as we sat on my floor in my room .

"You already know" I chuckled, acting like I was about it. "Pass me my hit and lighter please, since someone forgot to bring me the weed he promised me. Lucky I had some left" I gritted my eyes at him, before sticking the rollie in my mouth to smoke.

"Great, just keep looking like a snack in front of me" he laughed, sitting back to enjoy his view of me

I smiled, knowing I was showing off for real for real. But who doesn't like to stunt on their ex now a days, you gotta get these niggas on board again.

"We need to talk though, Jay"

"About?"

"Us..." I simply said, having a bit of trouble with lighting up this hit. ..damnit it Jacob. I was really expecting him to bring me over some fresh new green, but no. Instead I had to scrounge up this cheap-ass green I got from Crazy Mike.

"Oh, well come get on the bed with me then" he suggested, climbing on to my bed next to us.

I followed him up and laid there next to him, lighting my hit again for another time until the fire finally did it's job. Shit, I needed to calm myself for the memories I'm about to reminisce.

 Shit, I needed to calm myself for the memories I'm about to reminisce

"So what's up? Something wrong" he asked me.

"I um- I wanna know why you cheated on me back then. You told me in the letter sort of but..I just wanna hear you say it, you know. And I would be lying if I said it didn't still bother til this day" I confessed, putting my lighter away.

"Okay. Well honestly, I really thought your were cheating on me at the time, so...I reacted and made one of the stupidest decisions of my life" he shrugged and looked down at his fingers.

"Why didn't you just ask me? Its not like I didn't tell you over and over though"

"I know and I was scared that maybe it was true" he looked up at me.