*FlashBack: Landon*

××Landon in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*4 years ago* (Riley's POV)

It's a Friday night and I had no plans for this weekend coming up. Which wasn't bad or anything but I'm kind of getting bored with this whole moving situation.

A'Raya, me and Brianna all just moved out of Tyler and Chris's house maybe 5 days ago. So after moving the shit ton of boxes upstairs and into my room, it was time to unpack everything all over again. So that's mainly the story of my life right now.

*Phone Rings*

Turning around, I pick up my phone to answers Sabrina's call.

"Yes little girl" I answer.

"Are you dress?"

"Uh a little" I look down at myself.

"So your coming right"

"Don't tell me you still on me coming to the game" I roll my eyes.

"Riley come on...everyone's going to be there"

"Not me. I'm not even a basketball fan"

"Ugh. Fine just stay in the house bored then"

"Just tell me where the game is at?" I huff.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Bri I'm going out" I crack open her door.

"Uh says who?" she gets up and comes into the hallway.

"Uh says me"

"And how old are you again"

"14..."

"And how old am I"

"16....bitch I don't care. See you" I walk away.

"Be careful little girl. Don't talk to strangers" she yells down.

"Says the girl who fucks every stranger she meets" I chuckle.

"Just Get the fuck out and lock the door"

*30 minutes later*

"Over here Riley!" Sabrina flags me down in one of the stands.

Making my way through the aisle, I meet up with her and a couple of our other friends and sit down. They all speak to me and then focus back on the game.

*2 hours later*

The score was 67 to 89 and our team was losing. Ugh basketball was just never an interesting sport to me, but hey I wanted to chill with my girls tonight.

"Hey, I'm a go pee" I say getting up.

"Ard, bring me some skittles back" Gina yells.

Leaving out the main room, I head for the restrooms. Seeing a boy up ahead in a Jersey. Paying him no mind, I walk in and do my business. After washing my hands, I fix my dress and walk out, noticing he was still there and of course looking at me.

I give him a quick glance but then turn around to head to the food court.
Immediately I hear footsteps behind me, leaving me to turn around and see that he's now following me. ...Ughhh I hate boys😒

Creeped out, I walk faster and get in line to the snack stand. Of course he was right behind me as I stood in line, probably staring at my butt or sniffing my hair. 😐