Chapter 51: His Funeral

××Brianna & Kaz in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*1 week Later* (Brianna's POV)

"Kaz was...a good man. He was an important part to the organization and a friend to all of us. Without this guy, we would all still be stuck at the bottom and worrying if we'll ever make it. We only made it to the top because of his help and it's a shame his life had to be cut short by those fucking red necks. Kaz was like a son to me honestly and son...I promise I'll make them pay, whoever's to blame for this. We're going to miss you son"

*Applause from the audience*

"But I wasn't the only one who was close to Mister Kaz, my daughter Brianna and him we're in a committed relationship. And honey, if you'd like to say a few words...the floors all yours" my dad reaches out his hand.

I rise up from my seat and pull down my black dress in the back before making my way up to the stage. My father helped me on to the platform and stepped aside for me to go up to the mic.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you all for coming to honor my boyfriend's passing.

Kaz was an amazing man to be with, I knew he was not just your average dope dealer who's uneducated and too stuck up in girls to see straight. No. He was actually really smart and a very hard worker. He helped us out tremendously when the business was just known only around my father's neighborhood. And yes, without him....we would still be doing these wack-ass minimum wage jobs out here.

But on a more personal note. I loved him...and Its really tearing me up inside that I will never see him come home to me anymore . This is the last time I'll see him...and it hurts *My voice saddens* But I have to think about the future in all this, I have to be strong for our company and carry out the dream that Kaz and my father both wanted. Was to give people an escape from reality by getting shit tons of money back in the process. To have respect and loyalty out in these streets. To be the big shots that eveyone knows of but is too scared to even give us a wrong look. And I promise babe...I will try my hardest to achieve that goal. I love you Kaz and I'm going to miss you so much baby. Rest in peace" I blow a kiss up into the sky.

*Applause from audience again*

*2 hours later*

Standing in the cemetery, I'm the last to walk up to his black and solid gold casket before they bury him.

I rest my hand on one of the ends and let a tear fall down from my eye. Before I knew it, tears constantly came running down my cheek as I bent over. I was so sadden to know that this was it, he was really gone. And all I have left is the body in the casket to cry too. He will be sadly missed.😢

😢