Chapter 19 prt 2: (A Quickie)

××Riley in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
(Riley's POV); Earlier that day*

*Phone Rings*

Reaching in my pocket, I see that it's Leah calling, so I answer it.

"Yo" I pick up.

"Hi" she says.

"Hi..."

"How are you?"

"Good, you?" I laugh.

"I'm fine"

"Oh....cool"

"You think you can come over..."

"To your house?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I mean if your not busy"

"Oh but where is your mom?"

"In Tampa for the day"

"Damn"

"I'll see you here then" she says before hanging up, assuming my answer I suppose.

*1 Hour Later*

Sitting on Leah's bed, I watch her come into the room with some snacks and juice.

"I brought you a Caprison" she smiles, handing me the juice.

"Great...since I am 7 now"

She sucks her teeth. "Never to old to drink theses"

I sit back and drink my juice, feeling her eyes focused on nothing but me. I glace over to confirm this feeling, but turn back to look at the Tv.

"I need to confess something" she blurts out, putting her chips down.

"Hmmm?" I suck down on my straw.

"I-- I um...liked what we did that day"

"In the bathroom?"

"Yes"

"Oh"

"I really enjoyed it..I--..I enjoyed you"

"I bet" I chuckle.

"I wanna feel you again..."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah--" she blushes, seeing me put down my juice and approach her.

Grabbing her waist, I push her down and connect our lips in a make out. I can tell she's catching feelings now, it's pretty obvious to me. But what she didn't know is that....I'm turning her out.😉

I lift up her bra, sucking on her tits as her chest pumps up and down underneath me. She softly breathes, surely becoming lustful with each touch from my exploring hands.

"Do whatever you want to me--" she moans in between our kisses.

"Mmm. Okay. Take off everything then" I demand, moving aside and seeing her get up.

She obeys and takes off her bra fully and slides down her underwear. Sitting up on the edge, I pull her to me by her waist and lick up her naked brown body. My hands reach down to un buckle my belt, pulling down my pants and boy shorts.

"Get over there and open ya legs" I command, putting my hair in a ponytail before joining her on the bed.

Only in my shirt, I pry her legs open wider and position my body on top on hers, scissoring her pussy with mine. Seeing her gasp from my pace, I reach down and cup her neck.

"Aaaaahhh" she moans loudly, pushing my hips further on hers.

"You lucky I don't have shit to fuck you with, now I gotta do it myself" I taunt, grinding on her harder.

"Aaaahhhh rileyy"

"Sssss Ahhh" I moan too, feeling our shit connecting hardly on her bed. "You like it, don't you?" I moan bending down to her face, still grabbing her neck.

"Yesss oooouuuu yes" her face scrunches up, from her moans.

"Aaahhh say my name baby mmm" I bite down on her neck, humping my kitty with hers.

"Riley shit! Ohhh it feels so good" she reaches up to rub my body.

*3 Hours Later*

"That was amazing" she laughs, on top of me.

"Glad you enjoyed me once again" I smirk.

"Yeah...I really like doing this with you" she pecks my lips.

================================
Things are about to get🔥

Stay tuned👀