Chapter 21: Playa Playa

××A'Raya in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"You ain't saying nothing but a word"

He flips us over and goes straight down my body, prying my legs to open wider. Without wasting time, he takes off my pants and then tug off my panties, throwing them aside on his bed.

My heart begins to race, causing me to breathe heavily from the feel of his tongue exploring my smooth folds.

"Ahh, yeah" I moan softly, opening my legs wider.

His hands then reach up to my small A- cup breast, giving them a feel as he starts to attack my clit now.

"Ooouuu....fuck" I squint my eyes.

"Mmmm" he dives in, speading my folds more so his tongue can trail deeper.

"Ahhh....mmm yes" my hands reach down, fingering his curly hair.

*10 Minutes Later*
*Constant Slurping Wet sounds*

"Uhhh shit" he tilts his head back, gripping my hair into a ponytail.

Continuing, I suck harshly on his tip and grab hold of his shaft in the process. So since he did eat me out fantastically, it would only be right to return the favor.

"Mmmm. Suck that shit girl" he moans, looking down at his unit bulging through my cheek.

I pull him out and take a quick breath before bobbing my head on it.

"Damnn--"

(A'Raya's POV)

"So as the patient struggles to breathe, you must cross your palms and push down on the upper right chest area. This helps the heart pump blood and semi gets it back on track. Now over here--"

As I'm listening to my professor in the training room, I can't help but to notice Isaac's hand suddenly tapping my shoulder.

"Yes?" I look up at him.

"Afternoon..." he says dully.

"Thank you" I turn back around, trying to pick up on the lesson.

"Ray, can we talk?"

"No, because I have nothing to say to you" I shrug.

"Fine. But can you just listen to me?

I roll my eyes and huff, following him into the hallway.

"What?"

"Look I just wanna apologize for that night with Elise"

"Which one? The one where all I can hear was her moaning your fucking name?!" I snap, now really pissed off from remembering that awful night.

He looks down. "I'm sorry.."

"Isaac, you don't need to apologize. You clearly have no....respect for me or even consider me as a friend. If you did, you would've never been fucking her just a few days after I told you I liked you. Just don't even talk to me....I don't care if we're step siblings or not. You fucked up....and now you mean nothing" I brush past him, after finishing my sentence...I'm smooth

"Well...it's not like you haven't found someone already" he says lowly, sounding a little jealous.

"Your right, I am talking to someone. Who's actually about me and my "good girl" persona" I look back.

He sighs.

"Goodbye" I turn around, walking back to my training session.

(Brianna's POV)